Early Morning

Elizabeth and Meliodas walked downstairs together holding hands. They were the only ones awake, after all it was 10 am. They usually wake up early to get ready for the day.

"Last night was fun, huhhhh?" Meliodas smirked.
"Hush," Elizabeth giggled and wiped the counter down.

Meliodas chuckled and kissed her cheek before smacking Hawk to wake him up.

"WAAAAAH! ELIZABETH WE'VE BEEN INFILTRATED WE HAVE TO GO!" He yelled frantically, causing the goddess to chuckle.

"Hawk, it's alright! It was just Meliodas."
"Oh okay, that makes more sense- WHY DID YOU HIT ME, DAMNIT?!"

(a/n; i never include hawk because he just isn't really my favorite character tbh don't come for me tho he just gets on my nerves sometimes)

Diane and King walked downstairs, yawning.

"Why is Hawk yelling?" Diane asked tiredly, falling over only to be caught by King.
"Because this bastard HIT ME!" Hawk squealed.
"Good morning, you two!" Elizabeth smiled.
"Morning, Princess." King said quietly. He was still tired, she assumed.

"Erina and Ira will be over later today, until then we should all get ready." Elizabeth suggested.
"Sure, buuuuuut I gotta go into town. There's something I gotta do." Meliodas said, winking at Diane. Seemed like they had a plan.
"Oh, alright. Don't be gone too long, okay Meliodas?" Elizabeth smiled, walking over to him to place a kiss on his cheek.

Meliodas smiled.
"I'll be back soon!" He said as he walked out the door.
"I'm gonna go take a bath. Could you two clean the counters?" Elizabeth asked softly. She hated telling people what to do, but it had to be done. After all, she also owns the tavern, now. Well, according to Meliodas anyway.

"Of course, El!" Diane smiled, shaking her head to wake herself up.
"Thank you." Elizabeth smiled. She opened her wings and started to flap them. It was quicker to get around like that rather than to just walk everywhere.
She just couldn't do it in front of a lot of people. For obvious reasons. She didn't want anyone to get injured.

"I'll have to ask Merlin about some medicine." She thought to herself.

-
hi!
i'm sorry i haven't been updating a lot lately

expect some more drama next chapter ;)