Part 16

Arohi ran into her room laughing to herself and quickly shut the door behind her, locking it,. Arjun couldn't be trusted, he was becoming more and more shameless every day and she wouldn't put it past him to barge into her room and try to start up where they'd left off a few minutes ago. Arohi felt butterflies in the pit of stomach when she thought about that that kiss and then she remembered the look on Arjun's face when she stomped on his foot. That was priceless she thought laughing to herself. 

Still laughing Arohi walked into her bathroom. She was going to take her time getting ready today, let Arjun wait a little. He should know she was worth the wait. She took a long shower and then took time blow drying her hair until it fell in waves down her back. She put on a cherry red chiffon halter which had rushing on either side, with it she wore a pair of tight black skinny jeans. She threw on a pair of red pumps and did her make-up to emphasize her beautiful eyes. The only jewellery she wore was diamond studs in her ears. With one last look in the mirror she grabbed her short fitted leather jacket and left her room.

Arjun checked his watch for the fifth time. What the hell was taking so long?! He'd been waiting for 45 minutes. He was going to give her 2 more minutes he swore and if she didn't come down within those 2...Arjun didn't complete his train of thought because at that moment Arohi walked down the stairs and Arjun could no longer think. He stood there just staring at her until she came up to him said "Arjun, you better close your mouth, you're starting to drool." Arjun snapped his mouth shut and then he took a step towards Arohi. Arohi seeing Arjun coming closer quickly walked over to Rashi. Glancing at Arjun she saw that he looked a little confused. Arohi smiled to herself and continued talking to Rashi. 

"Rashi why don't you join us tonight?" Arohi asked. "Where are you going?" Rashi questioned. Arohi looked at Arjun who was shooting daggers at her with his eyes. "Where are we going Arjun?" she asked sweetly. " No place I think Rashi would want to go" was his answer. "Arjun, that's rude I think Rashi would have a great time with us." Arohi said as she gave Arjun an innocent smile. What was Arohi doing Arjun thought to himself. If Rashi came, they wouldn't get to spend anytime alone. And with Arohi in that outfit he really needed to make sure he spent some time alone with her. 

"No, you two go ahead, I don't feel like going out tonite. I think I might just have a friend over" Rashi answered. "Good idea, okay we better get going" he said before Rashi could change her mind. Arjun grabbed Arohi's elbow and led her outside. "What was that?" he asked Arohi. "What was what? Arohi asked innocently. "Inviting Rashi." "Why what's wrong with inviting Rashi?" "Nothing except we have some unfinished business to deal with." "Unfinished business?" Arohi asked wrinkling her forehead. "I thought we were going to talk about the hotel tomorrow?" "No Arohi, other more important unfinished business, business that can't wait" Arjun responded. "Business that we started up in my room before Rashi interrupted us and before you tried to break my foot." "Oh" Arohi said , hiding a smile. "that business." "You know Arjun you have quite the nerve. I just said yes to us getting to know eachother and you took it to mean you could grab me anytime, anyplace and have your way with me." "Have my way with you." Arjun shouted and then more softly, "Arohi when have I had a chance to have my way with you?" "Either you're falling asleep or you're setting boundaries or you're trying to amputate my foot." "So I ask you when have I even had the chance to have my way with you" Arjun implored

Arohi looked away to hide her smile. Turning back she gave Arjun a no nonsense look. "No, Arjun this won't do." "I think we should calm down on the physical stuff and concentrate on getting to know eachother emotionally." "We should spend all night talking, we can hold hands but let's limit it to that." "Talking, just talking?" Arjun repeated slowly. "That sounds just wonderful he said in a sarcastic tone. Arohi pretended not to hear the sarcasm. "I'm so glad you feel the same way I do." "So here's my hand" she said. Arjun looked at her hand and then at Arohi's face and then took her hand and walked miserably to his car. He had a feeling this was going to be a very long night.