Part 35

"Bhabhi he is amazing." Just amazing." Rashi said with a dreamy look on her face.  These last 2 weeks have been incredible, and I can't believe Sahil's going back to New York in 2 days." she said sadly.  "In just a few weeks, he's become such an integral part of my life." "I don't know what I'm going to do with out him" she said sighing.  Arohi smiled at Rashi.  "You two are so cute together."  "I just can't believe how quickly you two hit it off."  Rashi smiled happily.  "He's everything I ever wanted in a guy."  Looking at Arohi she grabbed her hand.  "Bhabhi I think I may have fallen in love with him"  "Is that even possible to fall in love with someone so quickly?"  "Ofcourse it is." Arohi said squeezing her sister in laws hand.  "Love can happen at first sight."  "There's no right or wrong."  'When you're in love, you're in love!"  she exclaimed.  "That easy huh?" Rashi said laughing.  "Was it that easy for you and bhai."  "Your brother and I are a little bit of a special case."  "Some people take the easy route."  "Meet, fall in love, get married."   "We took the long, twisted, windy, scenic route to love and happiness..with a few bumps along the way."  "But we made it."  "It was our love that helped us make it."  "Do you think Sahil and I could make it?" Rashi asked.  "If you two want to make  it, you will"  "And I've known Sahil for a very long time, he's not the type to take a relationship casually."  "It's usually all or nothing for him."  Rashi nodded.  "He asked me to be his girlfriend."  "Well, isn't that what you want?" Arohi asked.  "Ofcourse!"  "But, it's the long distance relationship thing that worries me."  "Don't worry, just take it as it comes" Arohi said reaching over and hugging Rashi.  Glancing at the clock Arohi winced.  12:00 am, she was going  to be bagged at work tomorrow.   "Okay let's talk more tomorrow."  "I've got an early morning meeting. " Arohi said yawning.  The girls got up and walked up the stairs to their bedrooms.

Arohi quietly got into bed and cuddled into Arjun.  Arjun turned towards her and wrapped his arm around her.  "Hmm."  "Is she over that Sahil yet?" Arjun asked drowsily.  Arohi frowned at him even though he couldn't see it.  "You liked Sahil!" she said. "Liked, as in past tense."  "Before he tried to make a move on my sister."  Arjun said, now wide awake.  "He didn't make a move on her, he likes her." Arohi said cuddling closer to Arjun.  "You're just being an over protective brother, because you don't think anyone is good enough for your sister."  "Damn Straight!" Arjun replied.  "And if he hurts her I'm going to have to kick his ass."  "I know my friend, he won't hurt her."  "I love your protectiveness towards your sisters." she said giggling.  "You're grown sisters!"  Not grown enough."  "Rashi's too young to be getting serious about someone."  he said.  "Rashi is barely a year younger then me!"  Arohi replied, rolling her eyes.  "Was I too young to be serious about you?" she asked looking up into his face.  "Hell no!"  he answered.  "Speaking about being serious, how serious are you about sleeping tonight."  he asked kissing her neck.  "Very serious!"she said pushing him away and giggling.  "Seriously?!" "Cause I have other serious things that I need to discuss, but they can only be discussed with our clothes off." Arohi giggled as he leaned down and kissed her. 

4 months later.

"Arohi, come on, Everyone's waiting." Arjun called as he knotted his tie.   Arohi walked out of the bathroom slipping on her earrings.  She wore a gold sari with hot pink thread  and crystal work throughout.  Her hair falling in curls down her back.  Arjun glanced in her direction and then smiling turned fully towards her.  "Wow, Mrs. Singhania, you look sexy."  His eyes clearly liking what they saw.  "You look pretty sexy yourself Mr. Singhania" Arohi said looking at Arjun's charcoal grey suit with a black dress shirt underneath.   Both of them looked towards the door as they heard a knock.  Arohi rushed over and opened the door.  "Arohi bhabhi, Rashi di is asking for you." Sara said standing at the door.  "Okay, let's go." Arohi said rushing out the door.  Rashi was getting engaged  to Sahil today.  The two had, had a whirlwind romance, and were now taking the plunge and getting married.  The engagement ceremony was taking place today with the wedding happening in another week.  "Bhabhi, how do I look?" Rashi asked.  Arohi looked at her beautiful sister in law wearing a red fitted lengha with gold embroidery and a short gold choli top embellished with red stone work. "You look like a princess." Arohi replied feeling her eyes fill with tears.  "Bhabhi, please don't start, you're going to get me started too." Rashi said with a sniffle.  Arohi laughed and quickly wiped away her tears.  "I'm done, I promise."  "No more tears."  "I'm just so happy for you."  she said.   Rashi sniffled again.  "Are you two crying again!"  "I thought you did enough of that last night!" Arjun said from the door.  He walked over and put an arm around each of them.  Both women leaned their heads against his shoulders.  "Are you sure about this Rashi?"  Arjun asked.  "Because, if you aren't, I can cancel this and have everyone out of the house in 5 minutes!" Arjun said seriously.  "Bhai!" Rashi said frowning.  "For the 10th time, I'm sure!"  "I love Sahil."  "And I thought you liked Sahil now!"  Arjun sighed.  "I like Sahil." he said.  "He's a great guy."  "I know he's going to keep you happy."  "But he's taking my little sister away from her family too."  Rashi sniffled and threw herself into her brothers arms.  Arohi stood giving the two a teary eyed smile.  "I love you" she mouthed to Arjun as she walked out of the room giving them some privacy.  Missing her own family.  her parents were arriving next week for Rashi's wedding.  She couldn't wait to see them.  

"Arohi stared up at Arjun and Rashi as they made their way downstairs.  Her heart skipped a beat and she felt the still familiar butterflies in the pit of her stomach as Arjun made eye contact with her.  He was so handsome she thought.  And he was hers.  The last 8 months of their marriage had been incredible ones. She never knew she could feel so intensely about someone.  Feel so much love that sometimes tears would spring to her eyes because her heart felt so full.  Sometimes it was scary to be so happy.   Arjun showed her his love for her in so many ways.   The way he even looked at her, his eyes filled with so much tenderness towards her or so much passion.  His little gestures that he might not even notice.  But she noticed them, and they just made her fall deeper and deeper in love with him.  Like the way he moves her hair out of her face and tucks it in behind her ear when she's reading, or when they're leaning over a set of plans.  So natural that he doesn't even notice he's doing it.   Or the way he unconsciously will bring her hand up to his lips and kiss it while they're watching TV or he's on the phone, or doing something completely routine.  His besharmy.  That always brought a smile to her face.  His never ending desire for her.  Making every time they made love feel like the first time.  Sometimes so tender and slow it brought tears to eyes and sometimes so frantic with need that she was left breathless afterwards.  He'd become her whole life.  And she wouldn't have it any other way.