Part 24

Arjun leaned down and gave Arohi a soft kiss, and then pulled away staring down at her face.  "You're so beautiful." he said softly as he gave her another feather like kiss, and then another, until Arohi heard herself moan and put her hands behind his neck and pull him closer. She wanted more.  Arjun deepened the kiss and Arohi felt her whole body get limp, she could melt into his kiss.   He moaned and then kissed her neck, and then traced kisses along her jaw line coming back to her lips for another scorching kiss.  Arohi was on fire as Arjun's hands skimmed over her body.  She wanted him to touch her everywhere. 

Pulling away Arjun kissed her neck softly and then down to her shoulder moving the strap down.  "Arjun" she whispered as he kissed her neck.  "You have protection right?"  "Hmm," Arjun said still kissing her neck.    "Protection?" he said softly.  Then as the words sunk in, Arjun pulled away looking down at her.  "Why would I have protection?" he asked bewildered.  "You don't have anything?" Arohi asked in shock.  "Off!"  "Get off of me right now Arjun!" she said.  Arjun pushed off of her and fell back onto the bed.  Both of them lay side by side, their breathing labored.  "What kind of guy doesn't carry something with him?" Arohi asked.  "The kind of guy that has a girlfriend who doesn't want to do anything more then hold hand," Arjun snapped!  "Besides do you want me to be the kinda guy that carries that kind of stuff around."  "I'm sure if you found it in my wallet you would accuse me of all sorts of things."  "Besides, why would you even make a big announcement like this if you didn't have anything" Arjun questioned.  

Arohi sat up and stared down at him.  "First of all you liar we do more then just hold hands."  "Secondly, are you blaming me?" she yelled. " Excuse me!"   "But why would I carry something like that around?"  As she poked his chest.  "What kind of girl do you think I am?"  "Have I ever done this before?"  she fell back down on the bed.  This was just wonderful, she thought.  What was supposed to be one of the best nights of her life was rapidly going the other way.  "Let's just go to bed Arjun," Arohi said turning to her side.  "BED!" Arjun said in shock.  "As in sleep."  "No way there has to be something open right now."  He stood up and grabbed a light  pullover to throw over his tank.  "I'll be back."  "Don't go to sleep, Arohi.  I swear don't go to sleep.  I'll be right back."  With that Arjun was gone.

Arohi stared at the door.  This wasn't really the way she had pictured things would be, but oh well Arjun will be back soon and then they could go back to what they'd been doing.  Just thinking about it made Arohi blush. 

Arjun practically ran into the hotel room.  Please don't let her be a sleep he prayed.  It had taken a little longer then he expected...like an hour longer.  There were no convenience stores open close by so he had to actually go to  a drug store 25 mins away.  But whatever, he was here now.  They could go back to what they started an hour ago.  Walking in, he saw Arohi sitting on the chair and she was drifting off .  "Arohi?" he said coming up to her and putting his hand on her arm.  "Babe, I'm back ."  "Arjun" she said with a smile. Her eyes half closed, "You're back."  "What took you so long."  "Long story we'll talk about it later."  He picked her up in his arms as Arohi giggled and then he placed her on the bed.  Throwing off his pull over.  "Now where were we?" he said as he kissed her again.   The kiss was deliciously intoxicating and Arohi deepened it and pressed herself even closer to Arjun.  Arjun's hand was on her bare stomach and as he pushed her tank top up Arohi felt warmer and warmer. 

BEEP, BEEP. BEEP.  Arohi and Arjun through the passionate fog that surrounded them could vaguely hear a beeping sound.  First, Arohi ignored i,t then she noticed it was getting louder and louder.  And then could she hear commotion outside.  "Arjun, Arjun!' she said shaking him as he kissed her shoulder.  "Hmm," was all he said.  "Arjun, come on do you hear that noise?'  "It sounds like a Fire Alarm."  "It's nothing." Arjun said going back to kissing her neck.  "Arjun", Arohi said pushing him, "I think it's something."  go and check."  Arjun looked at her and then at the door.  He had a pained expression on his face.  "Arjun"!  Arohi said again.  "GO!"  "Fine, I'm going." "But somebody better be dead or dying that's the only thing that's going to keep me from suing this hotel. " Don't they know that some people are trying to get something important done here.