Part 30

Arohi stared at the door as it shut behind Rashi.  Pressing her hand against her stomach she tried to control the butterflies in the pit of her stomach.  Looking around she took in the dimmed lights and the lit candles scattered throughout the room.  The smell of roses filled the air.  Taking a deep breath she walked to the mirror and slowly took the pins out of her duppata.  Taking the duppata she gently laid it on the chair next to her.   Then she reached for the clasp on her necklace, but her fingers weren't cooperating as she tried to unsuccessfully take off her necklace. 

Arjun slowly opened the bedroom door and walked inside, locking it behind him.  He stood at the door and looked at Arohi.  She stood at the mirror, and watched him through the mirror.   Arohi's hands stilled at the back of her neck.  Arjun walked to her slowly and reaching her, he put his arms around her from behind, holding her against him.  They both now stared at eachother in the mirror.  He smiled at her and she returned a tiny smile back.  Returning to the task at hand.  Arjun watched her struggle and gently pushed her hand out of the way.  He gently unclasped the necklace and lifted it from her neck.  Then leaning down he kissed her neck.  Arohi felt herself tremble.  Arjun looked back up at her, smiling.  Arohi managed a small smile as she reached for the pins in her hair.   Taking her hand he softly kissed her fingers and then placed her hand down by her side.  

Then he gently  pulled a pin out making sure not to hurt her, and then another, and then another.   She watched him as he watched her in the mirror.  Finishing one side he lifted her hair off her neck and gently kissed it again, never breaking eye contact with her.  Arohi shivered.  How did he make something like this so sensual.  Returning to the other side he went to work pulling out pin after pin.  At one point she tried to help him but again,  he just kissed her fingertips and pushed her hand away.  Once her hair was free he lifted it up and let it fall through his fingers.  Then gathering it in his hands again he slowly kissed along one side of her neck making her arch her neck to give him better access. 

"Should I take these off?" he whispered in her ear as he bit her earlobe making her gasp.  "These?" she questioned breathlessly.  "Your earrings." he said softly trailing more kisses along her neck.  "Hmmm.." she said sighing.  Arjun pulled a earring off and Arohi could feel his breath against her ear. He skimmed his hand down her arm and then leaned down and kissed the nape of her neck as he moved to the other side and took the other earring off too.  Arohi was on fire, just him skimming his fingers along her sensitive skin was driving her crazy.  And he hadn't even kissed her yet!  Turning her around her caressed her face moving her hair away and then cupping her face, he brought his lips down to hers.  

Arjun kissed Arohi softly and as he heard her moan, he deepened the kiss letting her feel how much he wanted her.  Arohi lifted her hands from his shoulder and pressed herself closer to him, slipping her hands into his hair.  Pulling away Arjun leaned his forehead against Arohi's.  Both breathing hard.  Smiling he kissed her nose and pulled away.

"Would you like some champagne?" he asked.  "Sure." she said taking a deep breath.  Turning away from her he popped the cork and poured two glasses.  Handing one to her he said " To my amazing wife."  Arohi took a sip and smiled back at Arjun.  He's so handsome she thought to herself.  And tonight was their wedding night.  Feeling the anxiety start to return Arohi thought Oh my god tonight was their wedding night.  Arjun watched in surprise as Arohi quickly drank back her full glass of champagne.  Holding out her glass for more.  Arjun looked at her and then the glass.  He wanted her relaxed not passed out.  Taking her glass he placed it on the table and then pulled her into his arms.