18.

Jimin looked out the window astonished. He had never in his life seen a house this big. This wasn't just a house, hell, it was a mansion.

"Holy fuck." He breathed leaning closer.

Yoongi parked inside his garage and Jimin's eyes only widened. "You have multiple cars?" He squealed looking at the collection.

Yoongi had a car every color you could think of. They weren't cheap cars either they were really nice and super expensive.

"Yes. I do."

"Do you even use them all?" He asked looking around.

"Yeah. Sometimes I do."

Jimin sighed in admiration. "You really are a billionaire. Fuck."

"Did you think the magazines lied or something?" Yoongi laughed.

"Well, no but this is another level. Like this is—I can't even describe it. I don't know."

"Yeah, I get it." Yoongi said walking up the steps to his door. Instead of a doorknob there was a number pad.

Yoongi pushed four numbers and the door opened automatically. Jimin was so shocked. When they walked in Jimin's enthusiasm only grew bigger.

"Wow! Wow. This is so cool."

"Thank you. Do you wanna see around?"

"Of course!"

"Well, let's start by the living room." Yoongi said walking down a hall. The living room was as big as Jimin's current apartment. Literally.

There was an extravagant chandelier hanging from the roof and paintings over the walls.

He looked around to see if Yoongi had a TV  somewhere but he saw nothing. Maybe he didn't watch TV here?

Jimin walked to a window and he touched the curtains.

Silk.

"If you open the curtains you can see the inside pool from here."

Jimin raised his eyebrows asking for permission to open it and Yoongi nodded. He slowly pulled them apart and saw the pool.

There were neon lights at the bottom of the water and the pool itself looked big enough for a whole party crowd.

"Wow! We have to swim there! Do you swim in it?"

"Not really. One of my employees comes every week to maintain it clean."

"If I had one I would swim in it everyday!" Jimin grinned.

"You're welcome to come whenever."

"I will take that as an invitation."

"Of course. This way is my kitchen."

"Do you have like cooks?" Jimin asked as he glanced around the fancy tables. The fridge was so tall and really big.

It made him wonder if maybe Yoongi lived here with someone. The house was huge for just one person.

"No. I cook myself. I'm decent at it."

"Awesome. Who lives here with you?"

Yoongi scratched his head, "Uh, nobody."

"You live here . . . alone?"

"Yeah. Like I mentioned every week employees come to keep the house clean but other than that I'm here by myself."

Jimin nodded, "This is a big house for just one person."