Dance Night

I wake up in a panick

(Y:N) oh oum I dont have a suit!!!!

Ven also wakes up in a panicky

(Ven) oh oum i don't care

And like that he's back asleep. I hop up and scrummige trough my dresser looking for anything to wear.

(Y:N) ugh i cant find anything!

(Noir) calm down idiot.

I turn around to see noir holding two suits in front of me, one plain black and white dress suit, looks like somthing from a spy movie. The other is a dark green open suit with white dress pants and a red tie.

(Y:N) where did you get these?

(Noir) i whent into town this morning knowing you would forget a suit for tonight

(Y:n) why didn't you take me

He lowers the suits just enough to see his eyes

(Noir) cause everytime you go into town you get into a firefight!!

(Y:n) good point...

(Noir) which one do you like?

(Y:N) although the green would like fricken cool...im feeling pretty dapper ill go with the black one.

I take it and hang it up,

(Y:N) did you pay for these?

(Noir) well....

He tosses my wallet to me.

(Y:N) why you little...

================================

A couple hours before the dance, me and ven are playing some videogames to pass the time by.

(Ven) no fair! Thats a broken charcter!

(Y:N) whats broken is your knowledge of video games...could have easily dodged that. Ill rematch you in a second im gonna get dressed. Learn how to get good by the time I get back will ya?

(Ven) shut up

I walk into the bathroom and get dressed. I look into the mirrior to admire the sexist person in the world. I botton my wrist collar and look into the mirror.

(Y:N) the names (L:n).....(F:n) (L:N)

I shoot a finger gun into the mirror

(Y:N) professional huntsman. Right here.

I can feel my pants sagging a bit.

(Y:N) darn a size to big...

I look over and see my throwing knife belt ontop of the sink counter.

(Y:N) never hurt to have some security

I put it on and attach my hikari holster on the back. Just in case...I walk out of the bathroom and about to destroy ven again when the door busts open. I quickly snap my vision to the door to see noir.

(Noir) we got a problem!

Me and ven look at each other then follow noir out of the room. We keep running and following him to the elevator leading to ozpins office.

(Y:N) what is it noir?

(Noir) i dont know glynda told me to get you guys and head up to ozpins, she said it was an emergency.

We get up to the top the door opens and we run in and up to ozpins desk.

(Y:N) what is it headmaster!?