Double Trouble

Imagine for brxannalucxa

Your name is Brianna, you are 17. Your biggest fear is the dentist but is huge secret that no one knows. Your brothers Kendall and James are dentist yet you never knew. While playing Mario Kart, something goes a bit wrong...

Brianna's P.O.V.

 The sun bleached the sky meanwhile I was inside with my two older brothers, James and Kendall, and my best friends, Ciara, Carlos and Logan. We were currently in the midst of an intense game of Mario Kart; so far, I was in the lead but Logan and Kendall were gaining on we so I wouldn't be for much longer. I started elbowing them both in the side to keep my place. After all, I am the champion so far - even if I have I have been using cheap tactics. Nonetheless, tactics are tactics. They both began elbowing me back and it was all fun and games until Logan accidentally elbowed me hard in the face. He instantly apologised and hugged me, which honestly was amazing because, well, he's just perfect. And yes I do have a crush on Logan and maybe Ciara too. Okay fine, and Ciara.

The back of my mouth ached a little but not so badly that it was stopping me from focusing on crushing my friends in family in a game made for kids. When I had finally won, my stomach let out a loud grumble. I was starving. I hadn't eaten since breakfast. I got to my feet and headed into the kitchen."You guys hungry?" I called through. All of the replies indicated that they were. I quickly grabbed everything I needed and made my famous tear-and-share garlic bread,half cheesy half not, for us to snack on.  Once it was cooked, I removed it from the oven, I quickly tore off a small piece to try some. As soon as the bread hit the back of my mouth, I let out a loud help and swallowed hard while a stabbing pain filled my jaw.

James came running in, "Sis are you okay?" concern laced his tone. I nodded and ran over to the sink and began running my hand under the cold water. "I just burned my hand it's nothing bro, I'll be perfectly fine." He strolled over to the garlic bread and ripped a piece off. Even though it was burning hot, he ate it like it had been sitting for hours cooling on the bench. "Guys food is ready," his voices echoed through the house. While the others grabbed some of the food, I dried off my hand. "Your cheek looks swollen," Carlos said through a mouth full of food. Ciara elbowed him. "You're a pig," she giggled a little as she spoke causing Carlos to laugh and nod in agreement.

"Oh it'll just be from where Logan hit me, don't worry about it." Kendall gave me a skeptical look. I tried to meet his gaze but I just couldn't and gave myself away instantly. "Come with me a second." he said gently as he took my wrist in his hand and lead my into the living room. He set his food aside. "What's really wrong?" I swallowed hard. I was gonna have to tell him. He would eventually find out sooner or later. "Well ummm," i began trying to think of good excuses. Despite my efforts, it was no use. "My mouth hurts," I whined quietly as I finally caved. He tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear. "Let me and James take a look, alright. We'll be able to help, we are both dentists after all." My jaw dropped ever so slightly at his words. They were what now.

It wasn't long before I found myself inside their office, which was in the house! Honestly, how did I not know this room existed and that they used it as an actual clinic on a daily basis. Then again I did have school and my part-time job. Everything was so clean and the smell of disinfectant was incredibly strong. James was setting up their torture devices while I sat on one of the waiting chairs that were lined up against the wall. My hands were shaking violently so I hid them in the pocket of my hoodie. "Okay sis, come take a seat in the chair." I heard him say. I looked at Kendall who nodded but I shook my head quickly. I couldn't do this. I jumped to my feet and ran to my room. I made a run for the closet. As I climbed in, I silently closed the doors behind me as to not give myself away.