You Better Behave (She/Her)

Imagine for  Alex_Madagaskarth

Your name is Hunter and you are a Little. Your Daddy, Alex, is a dentist.He finally gets you to his office for an overdue check up and promises a reward if you are good. Wanting to disappoint your daddy, you listen.

Hunter's P.O.V.

I awoke to a pair of strong arms cradling my body. Soft words were being whispered in my ear as I was gently rocked back and forth. "C'mon princess, let daddy see those chocolate brown eyes." I smiled as I slowly flickered my eyes open. "There we go pumpkin," he placed a delicate kiss on my forehead. "Now lets get you dressed because you have an appointment in an hour." I whined. I had totally forgot. "Shh little one, you'll be okay, daddy will look after you and you can stay little." I nodded. It had almost been a year and a half since my last appointment ans since we started dating. After a few months, I told Lex about my headspace and, much to my relief, he accepted it. I loved having him as my daddy.

He gently sat me on the bed and waltzed over to my closet. I watched as his fingers trailed across the top of the coat hangers until he decided on what I would be wearing today. The outfit in his hand: a white t-shirt and a short, black suspender skirt. I crawled over to my drawer and picked out some white, lace panties and a matching bra.

"Daddy dwess baby!" Lex removed my clothes and took me into the bathroom, where a warm bath waited

"Daddy dwess baby!" Lex removed my clothes and took me into the bathroom, where a warm bath waited. Daddy quickly tied my hair into a bun on top of my head. He lowered me down into the water and I allowed the heat to fill my body. As I let my limbs relax, the level of the water rose and I turned my head to see my daddy. Instantly, I leaned against him. I giggled as he traced shapes on my stomach. His hands were soft and gave me the sense of security I had once only dreamed of. I leaned over the side of the bathtub and picked up a washcloth that lay on top of a pile of towels.

Lex's P.O.V.

I took the cloth from my princess' hands and picked up her favourite, marshmallow-scented body wash. I began lathering her baby smooth skin with foamy bubbles. Her entire body relaxed against me as I washed her. Thankfully, I had tied her hair up so it didn't get wet. Once we were both clean, I sat her up and climbed out of the tub. I wrapped once of the towels around me before scooping her out and pulling the plug. Her small frame began to shiver. I wrapped her in a soft towel and carried her into out room.

*               *               *

Hunter's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the leather chair in daddy's exam room. My hands griped the arms or the seat anxiously while he set everything up. "Alrighty princess," came the familiar voice at long last. "Let's get this over and done with so we can get you home." Slowly, the chair began to move back. He placed a bib around my neck and brought the light down so he could see. I looked up into his eyes; they were swimming in kindness. It made me feel safe knowing it was him under the mask. "Okay angel, open really big for daddy." I giggled and opened my mouth. A soft chuckle escaped his mouth as he delicately retracted my cheek with the mirror. "Now now pumpkin," he said as he began counting my teeth. "You better watch what you say or I'll wash this pretty little mouth of yours out with soap." I nodded in understanding.

A few minutes of comfortable silence passed: "Your teeth are in perfect health baby girl, all daddy needs to do is make them all shiny and then we an go home." The corners f his eyes creased a she smiled under the mask. "Otay dada," I giggled. He picked up a small pot of blue toothpaste. "Bubblegum, your favourite." I smiled wide. He truly was something special. "Now sweetie let daddy see those pretty teeth again." he cooed while dabbing the toothbrush into the small blue pot. I opened my mouth again so daddy could clean my teeth. Thankfully, it didn't take long and 10 minutes later we were back in the car. "You did such a good job in there princess," his hot breath lingered on my neck while he traced the very tips of his fingers up my thighs. They slide under my skirt and he began rubbing my clit through the cotton fabric of my panties. A small whine escaped my mouth. "Mmmm you deserve what's coming to you darling."

He removed his hand and put his seat belt on. I whined yet again as he began to drive home. It wasn't long until my skirt was lifted up by his left hand. His fingers found their way to my clit and once again he began rubbing me. "Ahhh fuck daddy," I moaned out. A smirk had fixed itself firmly on his face as he continued. "Mmmmmmmmmmm," I bit my lip and rested my head on the head rest. Suddenly, the car pulled up around the back of a bar. "Get in the backseat," he growled. Fuck that was hot. I clambered into the backseat quickly followed by him. He sat me with my back against the door and put the sun shades down so no one could see in. Again I felt the teasing sensation of him rubbing my clit. His lips connected with my neck. Light kisses were peppered up and down my neck until found my soft spot. I moaned loudly and let him continue.

He pulled away from my neck and lifted my skirt up completely. Within seconds, my panties were off. "Such a pretty pussy angel," fuck I loved it when he talked to me like this. "Please use me daddy." I whined desperate for his touch. He resumed rubbing my clit and watched as cum began do drip from my pussy. "Mmmmm such a dirty little slut you are princess, letting daddy do this to you in the back of the car." He tsked gently. "Oh fuck so good." was all I could say, well more like moan. He used the cum as lube and pushed it up my slit with his thumb. I was so sensitive.

I watched in awe as my daddy undressed himself from the waist down. He had a raging boner and it only turned me on more. His cock came in contact with my pussy and he slowly began to grind himself against me. "Ohhhhhh fuck daddy," I moaned, gasping and panting. "Awwww do you like that, do you like when daddy grinds his cock against your sensitive little nub?" He teased in a mocking tone. "How pathetic." Without warning, he slid his length inside me. A loud string of uncontrollable moans passed my lips. 11 inches of pure magic. He began pounding in and out of me as hard and as fast as he could. Hearing his moans and grunts only made me feel more aroused and caused me to moan more and more.

The pit of pleasure grew and it felt like tight knot forming in my lower abdomen. I bit my lip hard and screamed as I came hard all over his dick. A few moments later and he sloppily thrust into me releasing and riding off his high. I panted and gaped. Daddy carefully pushed the hair from my face. "You did so good kitten, that was a rough session but you made daddy very proud. Now let's get home and snuggle." I smiled wide and nodded. "Sounds amazing daddy."