I'm A Sucker For Blood

Imagine for Alex_Madagaskarth

Your name is Hunter and you just had your 18th birthday. While you were dancing, you fell and chipped your tooth, not wanting to ruin the fun you kept dancing. A few days late,  it really starts to hurt and you have to go to the dentist. Oh and you're a mortal trapped in the supernatural realm........

Hunter's P.O.V.

The stereo blasted "Poppin' Champagne" as the clock struck midnight. I was dancing around the room with my friends; we were drunk in a happy way. The three of us giggled our way through the crowd of people at my house, who were celebrating with us. As I reached the kitchen doorway, I tripped and smashed my face off the floor but well I was too drunk to care. I picked myself up off the ground and grabbed another drink. It was an incredible night.

"Hunter?" he snapped his gloved fingers in front of my face and by he I mean the hottest dentist alive. Blonde hair in the perfect quiff; deep brown eyes and the sexiest smirk I have ever laid my eyes upon. Not to mention his body. I swear he is some sort of god. "I asked how you chipped your tooth?" Dr Barakat continued. Oh and his voice too it was just...beautiful.

"Oh, yeah sorry I was just thinking about it. Yeah to put it simply I fell over, drunk, face first a few days ago." He chuckled lightly and nodded in understanding.  "That sounded a lot cooler in my head. " I giggled. "Yeah, it probably did," he said with a smile, which flashed his fangs. Oh did I mention he's a vampire? He placed his mask back over his face and instructed me to open. I did. He was very gentle with me and took his time making sure that everything was perfect. It didn't hurt and well I don't think I would have noticed if it did. I was too busy fantasizing.

His weight shifted from on top of me to in between my legs. I let out a loud moan as he slammed his cock inside me. My entire body tensed in pleasure and I gave him the green light to continue. "Oh fuck, s-so good sir." My hands gripped his back while his gripped his. The intensity grew and I buried my nails deep into his flesh drawing blood. "K-keep going," I moaned out,letting the pleasure course through my veins. He continued to pound in and out of me. "A-ah. O-h god I'm g-gonna cum!" I screamed and climaxed hard.

I was brought out of my thoughts by chuckling. "Wow," he laughed lightly. "I didn't realise I had that kind of effect on you." I felt my cheeks burn the deepest shade of crimson in existence. The chair was sat up and he removed his gloves and mask. He trailed his fingertips down my forearm, causing all the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up. "Now do I have your permission?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded meekly and let him take the lead. His hands trailed down my chest and stopped at the waistband of my jeans. He slipped both hands down the front of the waistband and pulled me up so I was standing. I stumbled slightly as he began backing my against the wall.

"Now princess, you need to stay very quiet, alright?"  I nodded quickly. I was already dripping wet and the wait was killing me. Skillfully, he removed my jeans and my panties and then his jeans and boxers. He slipped his doctors coat off his body and I watch it land in a heap in the floor. My body was pinned to the wall by two soft hands. I moaned quietly as he grinded his dick against my clit, the pleasure slowly building in my veins. "Tell me how badly you want it." He whispered before trailing his fangs over my neck.

"So badly," I whimpered. His lips felt like velvet on my skin and his kisses were heaven. He made his way to my soft spot, licking, kissing and nibbling; I couldn't help but moan softly at the feeling of great pleasure it sent in. Waves of delight crashed over me as he massaged my tits through my shirt. Wow, not wearing a bra today had really paid off in the long run. My moans grown in volume until he shushed me by pressing his lips to mine. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach and I moaned into the next kiss as he pushed his length inside me.

The feeling was ten times, no one hundred times. The feeling was one hundred times better than I imagined earlier. His slow steady rhythm drove me wild. Every thrust lead to more great feelings. His cock hit all the right places as he continued. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we continued to kiss and he continued to fuck me. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and let it explore. It wasn't long before our tongues were dancing in a battle for dominance and well I was losing. He had me tightly bound under his spell.

Another wave of delight hit me as he grew faster and harder. Keeping quiet was easy when you had something to do with your mouth but as he pulled away I let out a loud, almost desperate, moan. He pressed one finger to my lips. His thrusts were getting sloppier and there was a knot in the pit of my stomach. "Tell me princess, is it shitty being a mortal in a world where everyone around you is superhuman?" I nodded still moaning against his finger. "Maybe we can change that then baby girl." He pounded my pussy harder and harder and grazed his perfect fangs over my neck. I bit down on my lip hard as he sunk his teeth into my neck slowly and began filling himself with my blood.

I came hard all over him and the floor. As he removed his teeth from my neck, he climaxed deep inside me causing me to let out a loud gasp. I looked deep into his eyes. "You're one of use now princess." Was the last thing he said before smashing his lips on mine.