You Better Behave (He/him)

Imagine for Alex_Madagaskarth

Your name is Hunter and you are a Little. Your Daddy, Alex, is a dentist. He finally gets you to his office for an overdue check up and promises a reward if you are good. Wanting to disappoint your daddy, you listen.

Hunter's P.O.V.

I awoke to a pair of strong arms cradling my body. Soft words were being whispered in my ear as I was gently rocked back and forth. "C'mon my little prince, let daddy see those chocolate brown eyes." I smiled as I slowly flickered my eyes open. "There we go pumpkin," he placed a delicate kiss on my forehead. "Now lets get you dressed because you have an appointment in an hour." I whined. I had totally forgot. "Shh little one, you'll be okay, daddy will look after you and you can stay little." I nodded. It had almost been a year and a half since my last appointment and since we started dating. After a few months, I told Lex about my headspace and, much to my relief, he accepted it. I loved having him as my daddy.

He gently sat me on the bed and waltzed over to my closet. I watched as his fingers trailed across the top of the coat hangers until he decided on what I would be wearing today. The outfit in his hand: a black and white, horizontal striped shirt and my favourite light grey overalls. I crawled over to my drawer and picked out some white boxers and a white binder for under my shirt.

 I crawled over to my drawer and picked out some white boxers and a white binder for under my shirt

"Daddy dwess baby!" Lex removed my clothes and took me into the bathroom, where a warm bath waited. I covered my chest with my arms as my daddy lowered me into the bath. "Hey pumpkin, it's alright." he cooed. "Just look right at daddy." I nodded and looked up at him. "Good boy." I could tell from the way he picked up the wash cloth and grabbed my favourite soap, that he knew I wanted out of the bath as fast as humanly possible. Using careful circular motions, he washed my body while whispering reassuring words in my ear. I never looked away from his face and occasionally giggled when he stuck his tongue out at me.

Once I was thoroughly cleaned, I was scooped out of the bath and wrapped in a fluffy, white towel. I nuzzled my head into the crook of daddy's neck as he carried me through. "Now then kitten let's get you dried off and into your adorable little outfit." he mumbled gently as he pressed his forehead against mine. I kissed him sweetly causing him to kiss back and snuggle me. "Mmmm you're adorable pumpkin and I will tell you that everyday until you believe it and even when you do; I still won't stop." I blushed heavily. "Awwwww baby, did daddy make you blush angel?" I nodded too flustered to speak. He smirked slightly and helped me dry off and get dressed. "Now bub, is your binder too tight?" I looked up at him from my space on the bed. "No daddy, it fine, tank chu." I smiled and made a grabbing motion at him. His arms enveloped me and I was lifted into the air. "Anything for my little boy." He said with a smile.

*               *               *

I looked around anxiously as daddy put the chair back. I tried to focus on my breathing. A gentle hand rested itself on my shoulder. "You're doing so good angel." Lex stated proudly. I nodded. His eyes calmed me and sent my mind to a safe place. The light was brought down. It felt like the first time I came here. I was wearing a short black dress, ew no thanks. "Open up for me sweetheart." Pappy demanded softly. I obeyed his orders and opened my mouth. I focused my gaze on the stars that hung from the ceiling. A cold mental was rested on the side of my mouth and panic flooded my body. "Shhhh little one, no pain, I promise." I nodded and let him carry out the exam without arguing back.

Lex's P.O.V.

I was so proud of Hunter for letting me bring him in for a check up. It was almost over and he was being so good. I noticed a small cavity in the very back of his mouth. "Hey sweetie, does this tooth hurt at all?" I asked while i gently pressed my explorer to the tooth. He shook his head. "Good." I smiled at him hoping he would notice and he did. "You're all done pumpkin, no need for a cleaning today, I'll book you another appointment for that since you've been such a good boy ." He giggled. Fuck his giggle was so cute. "Daddy's very proud of his cheeky little boy." I whispered as I removed my mask and gloves. "And little boys who make their daddy's proud get rewards." I whispered slowly. I gently pressed my lips to his sweet spot and peppered light kisses around that area of his neck. I watched as his cheeks grew red and he bit his lip.

Hunter's P.O.V.

Daddy took me into his office, locking the doors and closing all the blinds. I was standing in the middle of the room when he walked up behind me and traced his finger tips up my arms, causing me to shiver. His hands found their way to the front of my overalls and began undoing the catches. I bit down on my lips as he slid the straps off my shoulders and let them fall to the floor. "Step out of them for daddy angel and go bend over my desk." I nodded quickly and hopped out of them and over to his desk. I heard him as he undressed and made his way behind me.

Slowly, his hands caressed my body and his lips marked my neck. "Mmm you're mine baby," he growled. "Yes daddy, all yours, only yours." I felt his lips form a smirk as he sucked my neck causing my to let out small whimpers of pleasure and a desire for more than teasing. "You're such a good little boy, angel." I felt his hands slide into my boxers and he cupped my ass. After giving it a gentle squeeze, my boxers were whipped off. "Mmm daddy please, I need something." He grabbed a bottle of lube from his bottom drawer. "Daddy why do you have that?" He spanked my ass sending a wave of pleasurable heat through my veins. "You know not to question daddy's ways angel but if you must know, I need something to use when we have our special video calls." I gasped.

He spread my cheeks and applied a generous amount of lube. I moaned surprisingly loud as he slid a digit into my tight, puckered hole. "Oh such a slut moaning at only my fingers." I clutched the desk as he slowly pumped it in and out. "Hhhhh daddy all that teasing has made me so sensitive I can't help it." It wasn't a lie, I knew I wasn't gonna last long. "Oh is that so?" he mocked me as he spoke and inserted another finger. I gasped and whined in pain. It had been a while since I had had a masculine day and wasn't as used to the feeling as usual. He paused to let me adjust. "You okay angel?" I nodded. "Ahhh fuck keep going." and he did. He slowly began making a scissoring motion and it sent me into a frenzy of moans. I pushed my ass out further wanting more.

He withdrew his fingers. "Daddyyyyy" I whined making it as whiny and needy as possible. I felt something bigger than his fingers teasing my entrance. "Hhhh please, please, please," I begged through pants. He obeyed and filled me with his throbbing a cock. I moaned loudly. "Oh yes daddy," he slammed himself in and out of me. My body shook with pleasure and I began to feel tired. The familiar knot of pleasure was growing and I was bucking my hips to meet his now sloppy thrusts. "S-s-so close," I moaned loudly. He grunted in response as we climaxed at the same time and rode off our highs together. He pulled out from me but held onto me to keep me standing. "That was a rough session angel, you did amazing." I nodded sleepily. "Now bub let's get you home for a nap." The room slowly fell black as I fell asleep while mumbling a "yes please."

When I woke up, I was with daddy in bed. "Hey there sleepy head." I groaned sleepily in response. "How's your ass?" It wasn't until he asked me, that I noticed the ache in my ass. "Mmm sore." He smirked again. "Mmmm perfect." He kissed my cheek. "Just in case I haven't said it enough, I am very very proud of you."