The Kiss

Plagg looked at Adrien, and said, "No more transforming today, 'kay kid?"

      Marinette and Adrien started laughing. "Okay, Plagg."

      They went into the room, and Alya pulled Nino to them. "Where were you?!" Alya cried.

      Marinette laughed and replied, "We ran. Adrien knows Cat Noir, so he got them here right away."

      Alya raised her eyebrow, but then laughed. "Okay girl. Good job, Adrien."

      With nervous smiles, they walked away and started talking. "Um, Adrien, how did you cleanse the Akuma?"

      Adrien took a deep breath. "Okay, well Master Fu gave me some magic cheese or something, and one of them fixes everything, so I used it."

      Marinette smiled. "Thank you, Adrien!" He smiled gently. Marinette hugged him. "I know it wasn't real, but I was really worried because I... I love you, Adrien!" she said.

      Adrien blushed. He leaned back slightly so he could tell her to her face. "I love you too, Marinette." Now they were both blushing. Their eyes met, longer than any time before. Alya had been watching them, and Nino was trying to stop himself from laughing. Alya pulled out her camera and recorded. Adrien and Marinette were holding each other, and Nino fell quiet when he realized what was happening. Marinette whispered, "Adrien..." Adrien leaned in gently. Their lips met, and the world around them no longer mattered. The only thing that mattered was each other. Adrien wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her closer. Marinette threw her arms around his neck, hoping it would never end. With the blinding light and their hearts beating in time, everything was perfect.

      After a while, the kiss broke, and both their faces were red. Adrien rubbed the back of his neck. "S-sorry," he said.

      Marinette smiled. "W-why are you apologizing?"

      He blinked and said, "I don't know..." He gave a smile, and his face was burning red. After a moment of silence, they began to talk. They talked by themselves, and they were talking about superhero things along with everything else, so they spoke quietly.