"Jealous Much?"

Soon after, Marinette heard a few familiar voices, and felt a pair of eyes looking at her. She turns to see, and Adrien followed her gaze to find another pair talking, and one they didn't expect. Lila and Luka. They were both laughing, but Luka seemed a bit uncomfortable until he saw Marinette staring. He raised his hand, and gave an awkward wave. Marinette checked to see if he was waving to anyone else. He wasn't. She waved hi, and Luka smiled. Lila knew this was her cue. She put on a convincing smile, and turned to face them. "Hi Adrien! Hi Marinette! How are you two today?" she asked sweetly.

      Marinette smiled and said, "We're actually doing great," as if nothing had ever gone wrong between her and Lila.

      Lila said, "That's absolutely wonderful!"

      Marinette soon got sick of it, so she turned to Luka. "Hi," she said politely.

      Luka smiled and said, "Hello, Marinette. How are you?"

      Marinette simply replied, "Great!" She was much more comfortable talking to Luka than to the girl who threatened to turn her life into chaos.

     Lila got everyone's attention by saying, "Luka is my date!" Everyone already knew it, but she said it so randomly, everybody turned to listen. Lila went on bragging about how they met, and how she asked him out. Marinette was confused as to why she said it the way she did. Marinette wasn't jealous, but she wondered if Lila was. Luka took a step closer to Lila and said, "Um, Lila, I think they understand." Marinette and Adrien nodded together.

      Lila smiled and said, "Oh, right."

     Luka then seemed confused, so he whispered a question. Adrien listened carefully, and heard small bits here and there. "Lila.... That isn't... Why?" was just about all he could hear. He couldn't hear Lila's response.

      He wasn't sure what to do, so he pulled Lila away and asked, "Did you lie? Lila, did you just lie to us?"

      She shook her head and said, "Of course not, Adrien! Why would I?"

      Adrien groaned. "Lila, just saying that is a lie!" He turned away from her to see Luka trying to make Marinette laugh. Adrien quickly left to see what was happening. He was telling jokes, and telling her things she didn't know about Jagged Stone. Adrien watched, and a low growl escaped his lips. He clenched his fist, and kept watching.

      Lila came behind Adrien while he was watching and asked, "Jealous much?" 

      Adrien jumped and said, "What? No, of course not!" He walked up and held Marinette's hand. Lila came and stood next to Luka, and he seemed uncomfortable.

     Lila smiled and pulled Luka away. After an awkward silence, Marinette spoke. "That was.... Odd," she said. Adrien nodded in agreement. Marinette bit her lip. I'm not jealous, but Luka deserves better.

       Adrien noticed she had something on her mind. "You okay?" Marinette looked up to meet his eyes.

      "Of course!" she replied.