23. Vacations Mode On

The Malfoy Summer Home was absolutely amazing.

Devon was thrilled to have his best friend over, as was Lucius and Draco to have Severus.

Astoria and Charlotte have become good friends, and Narcissa was always the best to complete their trio.

The House was big enough to allow each guest to have his private room and bathroom.

They used to do almost everything together, since neither the Snapes or the Malfoys had big families of their own. They all loved the idea of a big family and it was the perfect opportunity to share precious family moments all together.

Each night was bbq night, the kids would play and the grown ups would enjoy Malfoy Wine from their private vine yards.

They would go swimming on the beach or in the huge swimming pool.

The kids would go horse back riding.

It was the best vacation ever for all of them.

Severus was absolutely happy to have his whole family together along with his best friends' family.

Draco used to make great cocktails to enjoy during the day and the whole 2 weeks project turned to a big party for them all.

When it was time to leave, they were all a bit distressed.

Charlotte proposed to continue their gang vacations to Italy together and then to Shetlands together. The cottage was quite small so they would have to share rooms, but it would be a great experience.

Everyone agreed so they left together for Tuscany, then Rome, then Capri and finally they returned to the UK.

The cottage was quite remote and the location was breath taking. Pure natural beauty.

The weather did not resemble summer though. It was quite chilly, so they could not enjoy swimming.

They would do other things though.

Lucius and Narcissa proposed to take the kids to camping allowing the couples to enjoy themselves too.

So Severus and Draco would have 3 full days to spend with their wives.

Draco would insist on bbq for the first night, while Severus would serve the wine, and Charlotte and Astoria would chat sitting on the sofa.

They had drunk quite enough, when Astoria proposed to put on some night music.

- Sure, why not ? A private party is always nice, Charlotte agreed.

Severus and Draco went to the kitchen to bring more wine and a platter with cheese and cold cuts.

Charlotte and Astoria were giggling.

Then Charlotte's favourite song started to play , so she stood up and started dancing slowly. Astoria could not hold herself so she joined Charlotte in the dance. They started dancing together, slowly , sensually, like nobody watched them.

Both men were watching them in amazement, while they enjoyed their wine.

Astoria whispered in Charlotte's ear " Wanna make our husbands go frantic ?"

Charlotte nodded and they both started to dance in order to excite their husbands.

They started to move touching each other slightly, insinuating dirty little secret thoughts.

When the song ended and a new song started to play, Astoria and Charlotte kissed each other.

Both Draco and Severus watched them, having huge erections in their pants.