4

Ahmad POV

I look into the dressing mirror while I rubbed my body with cream adoring the body I built that makes all the ladies I meet fall for me without second thought. I smirk @ the thought making my dimples appear more.

"Amir?" a female voice call out while entering my room.

"Add'a? " I answered back smirking still.

Without a word she threw a towel at my face. I knew what she wanted me to do, so I spread it out to cover my exposed upper body as she sat on my king sized bed. She was wearing a black abaya & her hair partly covered. She let her slim figure lay aback on my bed laying her body weight on her arm.

" U'll be meeting her around 7:30 today, @ Grand square. Please Amir make things work this time...! " she said with a pleasing tune closing her eyes tightly.

" Well I hope things goes well & she's my type anyway . & it's not as if I'm the one to make things work you know ." I ranted out all in one breath while combing my hair .

She stood up walking towards me . She sat me down on the dressing seat holding my both shoulders. She used her right hand to lift my chin up & she gave me that look that desperately showed me how she wanted me to live a good life.

" Amir.... You have a mastering degree in Islamic studies...... You got a master degree in law in London......You have a B.Sc degree in literature....... All of this achievement at the age of 28!......we live a life of comfort Amir..... We have almost everything we want to...... We have all the materials to live a classy life we couldn't have back then.
But Amir...... All of this is not complete yet. You need a spouse! Someone to support you physically, mentally, emotionally....... Your missing rib right? Someone who is your weakness & your strength..... Someone you smile upon seeing...... " bla bla bla

Their was already tears streaming down her eyes Now... Ad'da Falmata with her lecture session... Lawd!

"You need a life companion !" .she finally said squeezing my shoulder.

"But why should I worry about all this things while I have you? " I replied grinning

"Your 28 but you don't have sense idiot! " she said slapping me playfully.

"I don't wanto rush anything Falmi ."

I don't want what happened to dad to happen to me . I didn't say this out loud because it would only ruin the situation more & I don't want that. Ad'da Falmi was my weakness & my strength.

"look you'll like this girl ok? , dress up, Her name is Jameela, she is the daughter of Naseer's friend. I hope you'll get along idiot!"

With that she left not after she smacked my arm. Falmi!
Naseer was Falmi's Husband. He is a Chief army officer & a surgeon. Probably that Meela girl is the daughter of a uniform man also!....definitely

Well I'll wanto be a gentleman so I'll have to dress & be there early. I decided to wear a dark blue T-shirt & a black trouser which blend nicely into my fair toned skin . I put on some blue snicker. Spraying some perfume and contented with my charming look I dip my hand in a bowl & picked a random car key up.

**********

Zara POV

It's been a two days since sabir stabbed me on my arm. It's not over sabir..... I thought.

"What was that?" Mum Zeena questioned as she continue to feed me pasta.

"No.. Nothing!".... I stammered while chewing the food in my mouth.