15

Zara's POV

You know when you're awake but refuse to open your eyes afraid that you would open them to re-live your past memories?
I was awake now trying to recognize my surroundings with my eyes closed.

I was covered in a fluffy blanket, I could feel the thickness with my hands. Hopefully I was at home. Slowly I opened my eyes hopefully to meet my mum's. She was the first thing I usually saw when I opened my eyes after a panic attack and it gave me comfort.
But unluckily I opened my eyes to meet a dim blue lighted room with a figure  besides me on a rocking chair. I didn't realize I was now breathing heavily till the figure approached me. I couldn't even move a finger.

Good, another attack.

Soon the lights were on and I felt the figure unveil my blanket sitting close to me.....

And it was Amir!

My eyes widened at the realization. What ever reason made me be with Amir was not good. He was probably trying to get some payback that was why he kidnapped me.

His worried sleepy eyes bore into mine as I felt him engrave my palm in his.

"Breath Zara, breath" he said demonstrating how he imagined my normal heart beat to last with his other hand moving as if he bouncing a tennis ball slowly.
Realizing his small trick wasn't working he placed my hands on his chest so I could feel his heart beat.

"You'll have to mimick me ok? We have to get your breathing to be on a normal pace. " I watched him visible began to sucked on his breath and then released it afterwards. I started to mimick him even dou I didn't succeed in holding my breath for long like he did. Suprisingly after a few series of trying to mimick his breathing mine began at a normal pace which drained alot of energy from me and I felt my eyes lazily shot off.

******

3rd person's POV

Few hours later......

Slowly and steadily Zara brought her self to life again as the Early morning rays flash vibrantly into the room . This time she was more relaxed but it worried her that she couldn't find Amir around this time.
Gently putting her head on the headboard she began to take her environment in. A four cornered wall painted in white. Almost every thing in the room was white except for a few which where light pink and sky blue.  She scanned the room admiring each and every detail. She won't be suprised if she was in a palace.

Coming to the realization that she wasn't in her prom attires she hopped out of the bed hitting the bedside drawer hard suddenly the curtains began to close by their self which scared the confused girl more. She almost lost it when some rap song began to play from no where. Unaware of what to do she gripped her curly dark long hair dramatically as she approached the floor screaming her lungs out. She didn't notice when Amir barge into the room with a tray of breakfast in his hand.

Pissed by Zara's behavior but a little amused, he a approached the drama queen after dropping The tray on the bed.

"Zara, calm down." he said squeezing her shoulders possessively. " The whole room is computerized, you had mistakenly press one of the smart buttons."

"Where are my clothes?!" she said in a high pitch pulling away from Amir's grip by force.

"It would be here anytime soon." Amir said innocently while Zara's
looks turned to pure disgust. She knew men could never be trusted. He kidnapped her brought her home and perhaps raped her. She became more alert as she felt cramps striking her lower belly.

" You raped me Amir!" She said in her panic tune while standing up from the floor pointing her index at him. Amir's next move shocked her as he stood on his feet and shoved her hardly on  the bed. What shocked her more was how he was trying so hard not to pounce on her. It was visible. The rage, the anger and the hint of been betrayed all showed on his orbs.

She swallowed some spit down her throat as she watch the veins on his forehead petrude and hands balled into a tight fist. With that he stormed out of the room.

Zara was confused and scared. She didn't even know why he had brought her here in the first place. How did he even find her she thought as curved her self into a foetus position. Who ever thought the fierce Zara had a sensitive side?

" You're the first lady Master has ever brought to ice palace.You must be special." A lady who looked in her late 40's entered the room while she dropped Zara's prom dress on the bed and proceeded to keep some sheets in a nearby wardrobe. Zara sat looking at the elder woman more confused....master?...Ice palace?

As if the elder woman read Zara's thought she clarified them. " He calls this building Ice palace. It's a very precious property to him." She concluded with a chuckle.

Zara just nodded.
"You should eat,Master would be worried if you don't. Him getting angry than he already is now isn't a good idea."

Zara was behaving as if she was numb. She quietly adjusted her sitting position and in no time she had began to scoop down the breakfast of Arab bread, scrambled tasteless eggs and warm sugarless milk. She wasn't complaining. But she felt the breakfast was weird one.

" He thought its was better to make your breakfast this way not to add to your cramps. He really does care about you."

Nah...Amir didn't care about me. He wants revenge! After what happened at the boutique? She had kicked a grown up man on his sex. She battled with her thoughts as she continue to munch down the food. She didn't realize she was this hungry.

"What happened to my dress?" For the first time Zara spoke to the older woman who couldn't be more amused, her voice softer than she plan it to be.

"Ouu. Master had found you fainted on the streets unfortunately you were already on your period. You got yourself and Master stained also."

Zara unwilling chocked on her milk while she opened her eyes widely. She had stained Amir with the shedding blood lining of her uterus?! That gross smelling blood? And he was still kind to shelter her for the night!

" I was the one who did your changing." That was when zara realized she had a soft damped cotton within her legs and she was wearing an oversized T-shirt.

"Umm. Im done, where can I keep them?" She said referring to her tray.

"Master's princess never has to work." The older lady replied smiling soon she was out of the room .

Zara was finding it so hard to rap all the new info around her head. She needed a bath to ease her numb mood. With that she hopped gently out of the bed so she wouldn't hit any smart button which she recognized had stains of blue or pink paint where ever they were placed.

She didn't realize the room was a large one till now. Everything was royally decorated in white with a touch of pink and blue. "He thinks so high of himself !" she muttered under her breath, trying to find faults with Amir but admiring every detail of the room.
After a long time Zara was able to locate how to use the buttons to the showers. Everything here...she hasn't seen before.

Amir's taste towards things surely excited her. The pink bath tube, the strawberry shower bubble, the toy ducks, everything lightened up her mood. But then Amir himself crossed her mind. He was still angry with her. So she needs to appologize.

What she hates doing the most.

******