Chapter Two

Ashlyn's POV:

I said something unexpectedly.

I didn't know what to do. I thought I already had a mate. I was happy but worried. Happy because I had a new mate and worried because what if he doesn't like me. What If he thinks I'm a freak. Or what if Blake was here.

"Wait I thought your mate was at the blue moon pack" he was puzzled

"I thought so too but I might have a second chance mate" by the time I said that we were in the pack house.

Andy's POV:

I smelt something mouthwatering. It was my favorite scent , pine trees. I said something I thought I never said before.

"Mate"

I was panicking by then the scent got stronger. I was thinking if my precious Julie was back or if the moon goddess blessed me with a second chance mate.

I heard a knock at the door when ashley mind linked me if it was okay to come in.

"Come in" I said in a serious tone.

When the door opened I felt like I was drooling. I was facing the wall so I couldn't see them. I turned around to see the most beautiful girl. She had jet black hair, blue eyes, and had curves in all the right places.

"Ashley could you please leave for a sec" I said staring at her.

Storms POV:

Once we got in the house I ran towards the scent and lead to the alphas office. I stopped right in front of it waiting for ashley.

He knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before I heard the most sexiest voice.

"Come in" I suppose the alpha said.

We went in and saw he was facing his back toward us. I felt like I had to drool.

He turned around and wow he was hot. He had black hair, blue eyes, and I could tell he had some muscles under his shirt.

"Ashley could you please leave for a sec" he said with his voice deep and smooth.

"Yes alpha" he smirked and whispered good luck.

Once the door closed he bombed me with questions.

"Woah woah one question at a time please" I laughed.

"Why were you in our territory?" he laughed.

"I was running from my old pack I'm sorry I didn't know I was in pack territory" I was shaking

"Why were you running" he was serious now.

I told him about my past and he got slightly angry when I mentioned my ex-mate.

By the time I was finished he was hugging me making sparks and electricity where he touched me.

"Any other questions alpha..." I said

"Andy and yes. Would you like to join your pack and what's your name" he asked eagerly.

"Well alpha andy my name is Storm and I would love to join the..." I didn't know the pack shoot.

"The blood moon pack" I think my eyes literally just shot out of my head. I was in the territory of the strongest pack in the world. And my new mate was the alpha.

'This can't be happening'

[A/N]

Omfg Andy freaking Biersack is her new mate. If you don't know who that is look him up.

Andy and storm --->