Chapter eighteen

Storms POV

"That didn't hurt at all" he said with sarcasm in his voice.

"I'm serious who are you" i growled louder.

"I can't believe you don't recognize your own father" he said pouting.

My eyes widened as I stared into the same blue eyes my mother and I had. A smile replaced the frown on my face as I looked down into the book. he looked like he hasn't aged at all. Well of course he's the sun god.

"D-dad" I whispered under my breathe.

"Finally" he laughed "it's good to finally meet you in person. I'm sorry I wasn't there before"

"It's okay. Oh um by the way hows mum" I asked and he smiled even brighter.

"Beautiful as always" he said with love in his eyes.

"I thought so. Well what are you doing here" I said setting the book down on the table.

"Well I had some time before I get back to work so I thought I'd stop by" he said as he ticked my little angel.

"Oh well we are just about done here. How bout we go back" they nodded in agreement and we left back to the pack house.

We talked about the past few years of my life making us laugh but that soon ended with a slut tripping Sammi.

"Hey. What do you think your doing" i growled at her.

"What are you talking about" she tried looking innocent.

"You know what I'm talking about Alyssa" I said calmly with my arms crossed.

"Whatever. That bitch looked so ugly I just didn't want to see her face anymore so I tripped her" she said flipping her "hair".

"It doesn't mean you can do that. Remember YOUR PACK requested us to help you" I growled as she rolled her eyes.

"And. Your on our territory bitch" she said in a very annoying voice.

"And WE could just leave and let you die. If I could I'd leave here in a heartbeat" i gritted my teeth and felt fire surround me.

"Storm calm down" dad said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Fi-" I was cut off by the slut.

"Who's that. Oh so your cheating on your Mate huh. I guess you never stopped being a slut. I bet Emily isn't even Andy's" she smirked and I felt the fire surround us more.

I felt my eyes glow and saw my skin glow white. With my eyes filled with rage I let out a vicious growl. She whimpered and fear filled her eyes.

"Quiet. Emily is definitely Andy's. And the guy over there is my father. The sun god. You have no respect for the ones above your rank for that you'll be punished" I growled and saw everyone from the two packs outside around me.

"P-please f-forgive m-me storm" she shook with fear.

"It's Luna Storm!" I growled with anger making her flinch.

"I'm s-sorry L-Luna S-Storm" she said before passing out.

I felt myself calm down and fall to the ground. I looked up to see everyone in the Blue Moon Pack shaking in fear while my pack was smirking.

"Get out of my sight" I told the blue moon pack.

They hurriedly ran off and my pack just stood there cheering. I heard some "yeah luna" and "finally that bitch needed to know her place".

I smiled awkwardly and apologized for my rude behavior.

"Since you all are here meet the sun god. Also known as my father" i gestured toward him and they bowed.

"No need to bow" he chuckled.

The pups in the pack went running over to him and talked to him while the others went off to do whatever they were doing previously.

"Babe" I heard andy call.

"Andy!" I jumped into his arms and kissed him.

"Where's my baby #2" he asked looking around and saw my dad holding her.

He stood in shock and bowed. My father turned toward him with a confused look on his face.

"You don't have to bow. I am your father-in-law after all" he chuckled and gave emily to andy.

"Okay" he chuckled as he lifted emily into the air.

"How's my little girl" andy cooed.

Emily made her usual baby sounds as if she's answering his question.

"Sadly I have to go now. I'll visit again one day. Bye" he waved and disappeared.

For the rest of the day we went out on a family dinner and after we had a pack meeting about the war.

As of right now I was reading my book while listening to "iodine" and emily was giggling next to me. Andy came into the room and slipped into bed with Emily in between us. I closed my book and turned down the volume so it was like background music.

We talked and cooed at our little girl. That sounds amazing. Our little girl. I felt complete but still that one tiny thing was nagging me. The war.

[A/N]

Sorry it's so short. I'm kind of in writers block.