Chapter Four

Storm's POV:

"Hello my dear, it's been such a long time" she smiled.

I got on one knee and bowed down.

"My child, you don't have to bow to your mother" she said sweetly.

I nodded and stood up.

"Why am I here" I asked her.

"I have summoned you to warn you" she looked serious.

"Warn me about what"

"There is a Great War between rogues and all supernatural creatures. You will have to be able to win the war. If you don't the rogues will gain power and kill the human race." She showed me my new pack.

"Your pack is special and powerful. Each pack member has a power of the elements, fire, water, air, and earth. Each pack member is also an angel hybrid like you. " She smiled.

"You'll have to train everyday with them and get ready for the mini rogue attacks" she showed me some packs that are getting attacked.

"I have blessed you with a new mate, andy , because he is more powerful than Blake. You will have to complete the mating process to access full control over your powers." She had a picture of andy.

"Once you finish the mating process you'll feel like your shifting again for the first time. But when you shift again there will be a surprise." She laughed at me.

"I have to go. I'll summon you back when we need to train your powers. Goodbye my child" and she left.

"Andy" I said opening my eyes.

"Babe I thought I was gonna loose you" he cried.

"I'm sorry. I was talking with my mother" he looked puzzled

"My real mother is the moon goddess andy" I said smiling.

"Wow that's awesome what did she say" he asked.

"There will be a war between rogues and all supernatural creatures so we have to start training and preparing" I said seriously.

~ Two Years Later ~

"Wow I can't believe it's been two years since I met you" andy kissed my nose.

" I know right. And the rogues have been more active lately. I think the war is getting closer" I said worriedly.

"It's okay babe. I know you can do this" the office phone rang and andy went to get it.

"Hold please... Mel can you leave for a sec" he used my middle name something must be up.

I got out of the office and went to cc's room.

"Hey Ja- ahhhhh my eyes my innocent eyes" I screamed and covered my eyes. Jake and Ella was getting it on. I ran out of the room and went to CC.

"Hey CC" cc looked me

"Hey wanna practice" I cracked me knuckles

"Hell yeah" I laughed and took CC down ten times in a row.

"CC just give up already. I'm better than you. You know in the strongest in the pack right after andy" He didn't surrender but he lunged at me.

'Pack meeting now' andy called everyone.

~ in meeting room ~

"You all know that the rogues have been taking down pack by pack" they nodded.

"Well a pack has called me and asked for help and to train the pack." Sam raised his hand

"What pack is it" andy gulped

"The Blue Moon Pack" the answer earned a whole lot of growls.

"But I didn't agree to it until I get permission from the luna" he looked at me.

"So what do you say" I shrugged then nodded.

"If someone is in trouble we need to help them" I said in monotone earning sympathetic looks.

"Don't worry guys I'm fine" I smiled.

~ after the meeting ~

"Ashley, CC, Jake, Jinxx, Sammi, Ella, Storm stay here" andy ordered.

"You guys pack your stuff your coming to help train oh and be ready by 7:30am were leaving at 8am tomorrow"

"Okay" was all we said.

I went to andy and hugged him. I didn't mind going back I just was too lazy to do anything.

"You okay?" I nodded.

"Can we take the motorcycles so we can look badass" I smiled

"Of course now hurry up and pack your bags" he turned me around and smacked my ass.

~ after packing ~

"Andy" I looked at him seductively.

"Babe don't do that" he blushed.

"Come to bed already" he got up and came to the bed.

I pushed him down and straddled his waist. I decided to tease him a bit and kissed his jaw, nose, ear, neck, cheeks, and chest. He growled and kissed me roughly but passionately.

"Oh your getting it tonight" andy said and flipped us over.

That night we completed the mating process.

[A/N]

Aww those two love birds. If you didn't know Andy and the guys started a band and called themselves black veil brides. Okay just wait and see what happens next.