Chapter Fourteen

Storms POV:

"Uhhh...well...I don't know how to explain this...uhhh" she thought of way to tell him but nothing seemed to pop up in her head.

Andy was about to say something but was cut off by the nurse walking in.

"Oh sorry I just had to get this" she grabbed the clipboard and left.

Once again andy was about to say someone but 'Devils Choir' started playing notifying me that Ella was calling.

"Hello marshmallow" I said answering the phone.

"What's up buttercup" she said in reply.

"You called. What's the matter" I questioned.

"I can't tell you on the phone it has to be in person" she sounded worried.

"Okay I'll be there in a bit" I said seriously.

I hung up the phone while coming up with ideas about what she's going to tell me.

'Is she sick

Did Jake do something to her

Does it have to do with the rogues

Or

She's pregnant' I thought to myself

"Hey storm. Hello? you okay?" he poked my cheeks.

"Huh oh yeah. Ella called she said she has to discuss something with me so I'll be at jakes place for the afternoon" I explained my plans for today.

"Oh okay. Um didn't you need to tell me something" he raised his brow.

"Oh yeah. I-I'll tell you later. I'm gonna go now bye" I stuttered and kissed him. 'Damn it why did I stutter' I mentally scolded myself.

I walked out of the hospital into the warm sun. I stretched my arms and sighed. It's good to be back in the sun that hospital was too cold and smelly. I warmed up a bit before shifting into my wolf.

I shook out my Snow White fur and began running to the direction of Jake and Ella's house. Once I got there, I mind linked Ella to bring some clothes out for me.

I waited patiently as Ella gathered some clothes for me. I heard footsteps coming towards me from inside and heard a click as if she opened the door, which she did.

"Hey storm. Thanx for coming I really need your advise. Oh and jakes not here so you can just change in the living room" she said looking at her stomach.

I walked into the house still in my wolf form. I shifted back and quickly put on the clothes Ella gave me.

"So what did you wanna talk about" I asked walking up the stairs with her.

"Well you see. Me and jake completed our mating process and I'm kinda..." she sat on her bed and started fidgeting.

"Pregnant" I finished her sentence and she nodded.

"How'd you know" she tilted her head a little.

"I can smell the baby" I stood up in front of her.

"I also have something to say" I was getting nervous.

"First, You should tell Jake. And second, I'm also carrying a pup" I whispered the last part but with our extreme hearing she heard me clearly.

"Oh my gosh. How?!" she was jumping on the bed now.

"Oh I don't know. A magical unicorn flew into my room in the middle of the night and cut open my stomach then placed a baby inside then sown it up with his magical powers" I said sarcastically