Chapter Eight

Storm's POV:

I heard them. The ones who disowned me. The ones who abandoned me when I needed them. The ones who where supposed to be good parents.

"Storm wait" Amy grabbed my arm.

"What do you want amy" she looked slightly angry.

"I am your mother. You have to respect me" I pulled my arm out of her grip.

"You are not my real mother Amy" I spread out my wings.

"So you found out. I'm thankful I'm not your mother. You such a disappointment" she sneered.

"I am not a disappointment you are. Your supposed to love and care for me even if I'm not your child" they looked down.

"Sweetie I'm sorry for what I did. I regret not being there. I regret disowning you. I regret everything" my dad was in tears.

"It's okay dad. I'll give you one more chance" I hugged him.

"We must be leaving and if you need anything just call" he handed me a paper.

"Okay bye dad, Amy" I ran to andy and went to train our pack.

When I got back to the field everyone was ready to fly. They stood in neat rows and they all had unique wings.

"Listen up everyone. Today we practice dodging trees so everyone to the sky" we were up by the tips of the trees.

I taught the how to fly through the trees with a large amount of speed. Then I taught them how to fly fast and quiet. By the time we were done with flying everyone was tired.

"You guys did great. Drink some water and rest and come back in 20 minutes" I laid down in the grass.

"I'm surprised that Blake didn't bother me yet" I told andy and he just laughed.

We talked about random stuff until I heard a scream so did andy.

"I smell rogues. Not that much tho" I ran towards the place where the screams came from.

All of a sudden it was quiet. In the distance I saw rogues run off and crossed the border.

I heard coughing and soft cries. I ran to where the rogues where and saw a little girl from the Blue Moon Pack covered in blood.

"Oh my gawd" I ran to her and flew out of the trees.

She coughed "are you the angel that's gonna take me to heaven" I cried and nodded.

"Thank you and please tell my parents I love them" she said and went limp.

I flew back to the pack house and set her down on the grass. Everyone came out and saw the little girl.

"EMERY" a couple held their little angel and cried.

"This is what happens when you can't protect yourself and other pack members. If you can't protect yourself many innocent people die, children, infants, and unborn children. If you don't want this to happen again, get off your lazy asses and take training seriously. Maybe next time it'll be your one of your family members that dies" I yelled and started crying.

Andy came and carried me back to our room. I laid on the bed and cuddled with andy until there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" andy answered.

"Hey storm you okay" the guys and the girls came in.

I nodded "we lost an innocent life" I cried more with andy rubbing my back.

"Hey I know what can cheer you up" ashley had an idea.

"We could have a party tonight just for the Blood Moon Members and we'll have a special surprise" ashley smiled patting my back.

"Okay what's the surprise" I sniffed.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it" he laughed.

"Andy, CC, Jake, jinxx come on and you ladies go and get ready" ashley bowed then left.

"I have the perfect outfit for you" Ella squealed.

"I call doing her hair" sammi jumped up and down.

I giggled "you guys need to get ready too"

"We'll only be fast now get off the bed and get in the shower" she pushed me in the bathroom.

"Sheesh you need to calm your tits girl" she rolled her eyes.

After I took a shower I walked out of the bathroom and sammi pushed me into the chair.

After half an hour she finally was done. She straighten me hair and teased it a bit.

"Hurry up your so slow" Ella called me to her and shoved clothes into my hands and shoved me into the bathroom.

"Hurry up and change" I changed into the clothes she gave to me.

She gave me a black ripped skinny jeans, socks, and a black 'misfits' tank top.

I got out of the bathroom to see that we almost looked the same.

"Sit" Ella commanded.

I obeyed and she put war paint on me and some eyeliner.

"Okay now for the finishing finally" she handed me a leather jacket and black converse.

"Damn girl you look hot" they both looked proud of their work.

"Why do I have to wear war paint" they looked at each other and smiled.

"You guys know something I just know it" they shrugged.

"We don't know anything" they smirked but I let it go.

We heard the party starting and went downstairs to the field to where the guys where.

"Hey" they turned around and their jaws dropped to the floor.

"You look beautiful" andy said to me.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I blushed.

Andy had his war paint on and a tank top with his skinny jeans. We talked and drank for a bit until the guys had to leave.

"I'll be back okay babe. Love you" andy ran to the stage.

'Oh my gawd. Don't tell me they where' I was shocked.

[A/N]

What are they gonna do?

Gosh I'm a bad writer. Sorry for the bad story.

Like ? comment ? share ?

Thanks \(^.\\\)/