Chapter Fifteen

Storms POV:

Well it's been 7 1/2 months since we broke the news to the guys. They were so protective they wouldn't even let us go outside without someone with us.

Right now the guys are starting Bvb again so they're at the studio recording while me and the girls gossip and watched Finding Nemo.

"Hey guys. Im bored" Lauren rubbed her baby bump. (A/N: Sorry I forgot to add Lauren in the last chap. She's pregnant like the others)

"Me too. How bout we g-" Ella was interrupted by her screams and ours too.

One of the members of the Blood Moon came in running when they heard our screams. I managed to get my phone out of my pocket and rang andy.

"Here Leila can you call alpha andy please" I huffed and handed the phone to Leila while the other pack members helped us.

"Awpha andy. Luna stowm needs hewp. We're bringing her to da howspital" Leila said and I heard panicked shouting in the background.

[At The Hospital]

After Leila finished the call with andy the pack doctors came in and brung us to the hospital.

On the way to the hospital I felt dizzy and nauseous. I tried staying awake but I finally gave in and it all went black.

[at the studio]

Andys POV:

We were about done with recording and was about to go home when I got a call from storm.

"Hello" I answered and heard screams in the background.

"Awpha andy. Luna stowm needs hewp. We're taking her to da howspital" I panicked and shouted at the guys to get to the hospital.

"Thank you Leila. Now can you pwease give the phone to your Mummy" I asked her and she yelled for her mum.

"Alpha Andy?" she grabbed the phone from Leila.

"Hi. What happened to the girls" I said while me and the guys pile into the car.

"Well. They all are going into labor, at the same time" the guys probably heard since they gasped.

"Okay thank you. We're on our way to the hospital now. Call my manager please. His number is 676-8820. Thanx again bye" I hung up just as we reached the hospital.

The guys fell out of the car with cc on the bottom and jake on the top while I got out of the drivers seat.

"Get up. Our mates are in labor hello" I yelled and they scrambled to their feet.

We walked in (more like ran) to the front desk. She gave us the direction to the ER and gave us scrubs. We put them on and ran to the rooms.

"Good luck" I said to the guys before I walked in with ash.

I wanted to laugh but it wasn't the right time. Storm was red and sweaty from trying to get our little pup out. I walked over to storm and held her hand.

"Come on baby you can do it" she smiled but screamed right after.

"Come on storm only one more push" the nurse said.

She pushed and pushed but fell back into the bed.

"Andy I can't do it. I'm tired" she breathed heavily.

"You can do it. I'm here for you baby. I know you can do it" she nodded and gave one more push.

She squeezed my hand and felt a snap and whimpered in pain. With one last push, there was a new addition to our family.

Storms POV:

I gave it one last push and I felt relieved. Andy's smile grew bigger as he grabbed our pup in his arms.

"Hey there. I'm your daddy. Awe you look just like you mum" he handed her to me.

"Congrats mr. Biersack and ms. Sinister , you have a girl" the doctor said writing on a clipboard.

"What's her name" I asked andy.

"I was thinking about Emily Rose Biersack" he suggested.

"It's perfect" I smiled and handed her back to andy.

"Well. You should rest ms. Sinister. Emily's taken a lot of energy from you" he laughed and left.

"Wait where's ash. He came in with me" he looked around and laughed at ashley lying on the floor.

"Well he beat me to it. I guess giving birth was to intense he passed out" I laughed and yawned.

"Okay let's give your mummy some time to rest" he carried Emily out of the room to probably show the others.

I smiled and fell into a peaceful sleep.

'I love you my little rose' I said to Emily.

'I love you too mummy' she said back.

[A/N]

Well they can talk through their minds. So that's awesome. Oh and the next chap will be gruesome. <-- Idk what that means but I'm gonna say it means something terrible is gonna happen. Well thanx

~Follow~

/Vote/

:whatever:

Follow me on Twitter @andyxbatman