Chapter seventeen

Storms POV :
I walked down the Path of the woods following the sound of pain. I stopped at the tree line of the forest looking where the sound of coming from. I walked towards the middle of the field and the sound got louder.
The cries stopped and a bright light shot up into the sky from the middle of the field. The light got smaller and formed around a body of a baby. I looked closely at it and I saw emily.
She didn't move or made a sound. Just as I was about to scream the light dimmed and emily floated up.
The last of the light flashed and emily was gone leaving behind a body of a little girl. The girl stood up and walked to me looking me in the eyes.
"Mom. There's something important for you to know. I only have a limited amount of time before you wake up so I'll start" I nodded for her to continue.
"On the last full moon of the year, he will come to take over the kingdom of supernatural creatures then later the kingdom of humans. You HAVE to stop him or else he'll kill everyone. He seeks revenge for killing his mate in the year 1789. He loved her dearly but it was a forbidden love. She was the most powerful witch in the world and he was the son of the worlds most deadly vamps. Their kingdoms were at war for many centuries neither of the giving up. When they found they were mates they would meet on the cliff of dead mans forest. Their fathers found them together and banned them from seeing each other. On the night of 1789 December 20th the last full moon of the year they met up again agreeing on running away immediately. They ran out of the borders taking nothing but themselves leaving the fight to their fathers. When they crossed Blood Moons Pack border line they were surrounded by some wolves of the pack. They killed all but two. One lunged at him and the other at his mate. Being the most deadly vamp he killed the wolf but it wasn't so successful for his mate. Her limbs were ripped off as well as her head. He turned rogue and went on a rampage killing most of the blood pack while he left the rest terrified. He left to wait for the right day to attack again and he finally found it. He'll be here watching for the last full moon. So be careful mom. Fight for your pack, your family, your mate. it's time for me to go I'll be here tonight when you sleep. love you mom" she turned back into her regular form.

I shot up scaring andy off the bed luckily emily was in her crib thing the hospital gave her.

"What happen" andy got up rubbing the back of his head.

"Nothing. Just some info I got from Emily" he looked confused.

I told him the story and the dream I had of Emily and the future I need to prepare for.

"That's weird. Well we have to start getting allies and prepare for war" andy mind linked the pack telling them to start training the other pack so we can discuss this.

"I'll go find the library to research more about this and I'll bring the girls too" I put on my regular clothes and picked up Emily while I called the girls.

"Okay. I'll head out to call some other packs that can help us" he kissed me goodbye and left to his office.

~ at the library ~

"Did you find anything yet?" Ella asked.

"Nope"

"Nope"

"No- wait I think I found something" I walked over to the girls and read it.

"This sounds exactly how Emily told it to me" they nodded and we found more books of the story.

"Guys I found a picture of the first alpha and Luna of the blood moon pack" Sammi waved a old picture in her hand.

"Woah it looks like-" Ella thought about it.

"It looks exactly like you" Lauren said to me.

"Yeah it does but you have tanned skin" Sammi added.

"How?" Lauren asked.

"Well.." I told them I found out that I was the daughter of the moon goddess.

"That's totally awesome" they freaked.

"Oh look what we have here" a voice said from behind us.

"Who are you" I asked the man holding my baby angrily.

[A/N]

Sorry I didn't update this sooner. Hope you like my story so far. If you have any comments or suggestions for the story please do leave a comment.
If your confused at the beginning she was in a dream.

||_VOTE_||

|~COMMENT~|

+LIKE+

•FOLLOW•