Chapter Twelve

Storms POV:

"Ugh why do we have to get up so early'' I grumbled.

"It's 11 that's practically noon" CC said which earned a growl from me.

"Shut it CC. Now go get Lauren and help her pack her bags. We're going back the land" he smiled at the thought of Lauren and ran out the door.

~later that day~

We were driving back to the pack land and heard growling and howling combined with the smell of blood and rogues.

"Shit. Why does it always go bad when we get back from Vacation" I whined and shifted into my wolf from.

"No stay here" I heard CC tell Lauren but she didn't listen.

She shifted into her beautiful wolf. She had shiny grey fur with grey eyes. Oh did I forget to tell you she's an angel wolf hybrid. Oh I didn't well now you know but that isn't important right now.

We entered the field and there was blood and limp bodies of rogues all over the place.

We took them down easily and piled all the bodies into a pile after the fight. They poured gasoline over the bodies and I set them on fire to burn up the bodies and blew the ashes away with the wind. I washed all the blood from the ground off the cliff using my water and regrew the grass.

I suddenly felt a huge wave of sleepiness wash over me. I fell to the ground but andy caught me before I hit my head.

"Babe you okay" he questioned.

I didn't answer. I wanted to but I couldn't. My vision became darker every time I blinked. And it eventually became pitch black.

I heard yelling in the distance and felt someone lift me off the grass and set me on a bed.

From the smell of it I was in the hospital. I heard the yelling fading and felt an eclectic shock.

After a couple of minutes everything started to calm down and I heard I was in a coma. I couldn't be. I tried opening my eyes but it's glued shut. I got tired of trying so I let more darkness consume me.

[A/N]

Thank you for reading! Please like and comment or vote! Please suggest stuff or ideas in the comments. Sorry for the shirt chapter. I promise the next one will me longer.