Chapter Three

Storm's POV:

'This can't be happening'

'Oh it's happening alright' a voice said.

'Who are you' I started to think I was crazy.

'I'm your wolf I came to tell you that your gonna shift soon' she made a wolffish grin.

'Only now I shift. Why didn't I shift on my 18 birthday.' I was happy but slightly mad.

'Because my dear, we are special. We are the daughter of the moon goddess. That's why you have powers' she stood proudly.

'Woah thats awesome.' I smiled.

' I know right. Well I had to go I'll be back when your about to shift. And isn't our new mate hot' she drooled.

'Yes he is drool worthy but can you keep your drool in your mouth. And bye... Uh' I laughed.

'Wolves are named after there humans middle name. So I'm melody' she smiled and left.

"STORM?! STORM?!" Andy snapped his fingers in my face.

"Oh sorry I was talking to my wolf. She said I'll shift soon" I smiled.

"Awesome I wanna see your wolf. And will you be my girlfriend" he rubbed the back of his neck.

I stood on the tips of my toes and kissed him.

"So I take that as a yes" he smirked and led me out the door.

'Pack meeting now' he mind linked the pack which earned a lot of 'yes alphas'.

~ in the meeting room ~

"All of you know that my mate has passed" everyone nodded.

"Well it's seems the moon goddess has blessed me with a second chance mate" he smiled at me and held his hand out towards me.

"This is Storm Melody Sinister. She is gonna be the new luna and pack member." There was cheering and clapping echoing throughout the room.

"Now on with the vows" he smiles at me.

"Repeat after me.

I , your name, promise to protect this pack and fulfill the duties as the luna and pack member." Once I was don't repeating everyone cheered and welcomed me.

"Hey storm" I turned around and saw the guys.

"Hey guys" I hugged them which caused andy to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Mine!" andy growled and I smacked his arms.

"They're friends and I think of them as brothers. Plus if it weren't for them I wouldn't be here" he said sorry but still held onto me. I sighed in defeat.

"We're throwing you a welcome party tonight so dress nice" ashley said.

"I don't have anything to wear though" I looked down.

"You can wear some one Julie's clothes" andy said. By the look of his face it was his dead mate. Rest in peace.

"Thank you andy" I kissed his cheek.

"We're gonna go set up so see you later" they guys waved goodbye.

~ night ~

I was hanging with the guys and andy when my body started aching.

'It's time just breathe and go outside' my wolf said and left.

"Andy we need to get outside quick" he knew what was gonna happen when I started screaming.

"Move out the way" he yelled and ran outside with me and set me down on the grass.

"Andy please make it stop it hurts please andy" he sad and smiled.

"I can't do anything love. I promise it's gonna be worth it in the end" he gave me a small smile and took a step back.

I started screaming when I felt my bones break and shift. I felt like I was on fire. I saw spots of fur coming out from my skin and I felt my mouth slowly turn into a muzzle. The pain was going away and I stood up.

"You look exactly like the legendary wolf." Andy said in awe.

I wanted to see myself so I told andy through mind link. He had jake get the mirror and set it in front of me. I looked amazing. I had pure white fur, blue eyes, and I had a mark on my neck. The mark looked like the moon.

I started swaying and soon after everything went black. I walked around the black hole until I found a door.

When I opened the door I saw her. She was beautiful. She had black hair, blue eyes, and wore a fitted white dress that hugged her curves. And she had a happy aura around her.

"Hello my dear. It's been such a long time" she smiled at me.

[A/N]

Who could that person be?

Please leave a like and comment I appreciate it. Thank you.

Storms wolf ---->