Chapter Ten

Storm's POV:

"No!" I screamed and lunged at the two wolves shifting in mid-air.

I knocked them to the ground and growled at them causing them to cower in fear.

With a swift move I ripped their throats out. They laid there lifeless and their bodies limp.

'Thanks babe' andy mind linked me and I nodded.

By the time I looked up andy took down the ten that surrounded him. I saw one wolf that caught my attention. It was the leader, he had muddy brown fur and rotting teeth with blood dripping from it.

I made my way towards him while everyone stood still and watched carefully. I growled at the leader telling him to back off. He snapped at me signaling he's gonna take this pack and will never back off.

'Oh he didn't just snap at us' Melody growled.

'Oh yes he did' I was furious.

'Do us a favor and break his neck' she was trying to take over but I didn't let her.

'My pleasure' I was now circling him waiting for him to show a weakness.

Everything was still. No one dared to make a move while we fought.

I could tell he got bored when he lunged at me. I move out of the way and tore a chunk of meat off of his left leg.

He was whimpering but that didn't stop him from fighting. He shook it off and lunged at me once again. I ducked under him and clawed his belly.

He was on his back with his neck exposed signaling he was surrendering. I took him out of misery and ripped his throat out. I howled in victory as well as my pack.

"You rogues may join the Blood Moon Pack if your different" andy suggested.

"And the rest of you can choose to join the Blue Moon Pack or die" Blake finished.

Half the rogues made their way to andy and shifted back with their clothes on. The other half went to Blake.

"You did great out there" I cheered at the pack gaining thank you's from them.

"The injured stay in the field and the rest can sleep for the remainder of the night" only three people on our pack stayed and the rest slept.

~in Andy's and storms room~

'That was awesome' Melody howled.

'I know right. I can't sleep at all now' I was jumpy.

'You better sleep you have things to do tomorrow' she laid down yawning.

'But I can't sleep' I laid down on the bed.

Once my head hit the pillow I entered the world of wonderland.

~Next Morning~

I went downstairs for breakfast with andy, the guys, Ella, and Sammi. We entered the dining room to be choked with a thick layer of perfume and I think I know who's it coming from.

We sat in the chairs at the dining table and filled our plates with bacon, pancakes, fruits, and eggs.

In the corner of my eye I saw Blake's slut of a 'mate' eye rapping andy ,MY MATE. Andy was busy staring at me to notice.

He looked at Jessica and gave her the death glare.

'Hmm if only looks would kill' my wolf said and retreated into the back of my mind.

Ugh she was still eye rapping him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him while flipping Jessica off.

She turned red really fast and started sucking off Blake's face.

"What was that for" andy smirked

"she was eye rapping MY mate" I growled and he laughed at my protectiveness.

"Okay enough. Hurry up and eat. The guys planned the day for us" I started eating my food.

After everyone was done eating we headed to the beach I think. We got onto a boat and was dropped off in the middle of the ocean.

"Why are we here" I asked jinxx.

"Surprise. Remember you said you wanted to go to an underwater city" he dived into the water.

"No freaking way" I hurried and went after him.

It was amazing. Around the city was a huge glass dome with sharks and fish swimming around it.

Somehow we got into the dome and got to the first hotel we saw. CC was gonna check us in but he was frozen in his tacks as well as the girl at the counter and they were staring at each other.

They both said something I wanted to hear for a long time.

"Mate"

[A/N]

Oh-my-gerd CC found his mate.

Like, comment, share?

Thanks I appreciate it.