Chapter Sixteen

Storms POV:

I woke up to the sound of my screaming baby and a panicking mate plus the hospital machines beeping. I looked up seeing andy didn't know what to do. I then got up and grabbed Emily, caressing her tiny body.

"Shhh mummy's here" I rocked her and andy sighed.

"I'm sorry. I never took care of a baby. You know being the only child and all" I looked down and I laughed.

"It's okay. At least you didn't call the police to help you" he laughed and came to sit next to me.

"I still can't believe we have our own little princess" he smiled down at her.

"I can't either. Isn't she perfect" I cooed at her making her giggle.

We staying in this comforting silence for a while until Emily started making noises. Andy laughed and reached for her but stopped.

"Uhhh why can't I move my arm" he tried the other hand but it froze too just as he was about to touch her cheek.

"I think she's starting to get her powers" I smiled and made the water in my cup into the shape of a rabbit.

Emily looked steadily at the water and it shaped into a butterfly.

"Guess she has water" andy smiled and fire was lit on his index finger.

Emily giggled and grabbed the fire. She moved it from one hand to another and made a weird baby noise.

"Hmmm fire and water. Maybe she has telekinesis" andy thought and Emily smiled evilly. I didn't know she could do that.

She made a noise and andy flew up and turned upside down. "Emily Rose Biersack put me down this instant" she smiled and put him down.

"Okay I think that's it for now. Let's get some rest it's still 3 am and I'm tired" I laid down with Emily and andy laid on the other side.

I slipped on the covers and fell into a dark abyss.

[A/N]

Sorry it was short I didn't want to update but I wanted to at the same time.

Emily ~~~~>

Follow

Like

Vote

Comment