Chapter Seven

~Next Day~

Storm's POV:

I woke up before everyone and practiced flying. It was really hard to control. I already ran into a tree and fell from the sky.

After an hour of practicing I was soaring through the clouds, I practically flew like maleficent.

I got tired so I landed softly on the grass. My wings crossed over in front of me before disappearing.

"Morning beautiful. I see you got the hang of it" andy wrapped his arms around me and watched the sunrise.

"Hell yeah. I practically fly like maleficent" I cheered.

"You really are something. Mind teaching me some tricks" he smiled.

"Sure but your black wings reminds me of your song 'fallen angel'" he looked at his wings.

"Haha yeah it does" he laughed and flew into the clouds.

"Hey wait up" I flew up but heard the guys scream.

"Hurry they're getting their wings" we raced to the middle of the field.

The guys were screaming in pain and a bright light surrounded them. After a while the light died down and they stood in their wolf form.

"Woah ashley , cc you guys have reddish orange wings" they looked at their wings and made a wolffish smile.

"Awesome jake and jinxx has black wings like me" he looked at jake and jinxx" they smiled too.

They all changed back into their human form and covered themselves.

"Well we're gonna go get some clothes. When we get back your teaching us how to fly" they flew back to their rooms.

By the time they came back my pack was awake and surrounding me asking if I could teach them how to improve their flying.

"Ugh now I guess you guys have to stay to train too" I sighed "and I have to train more people"

"We still have some time before training starts. And I need a break from flying." I sat on the grass.

"We should do something" I stood up fast and made a stage from earth.

"Listen up Blood Moon. Before we start training BVB is gonna perform for up" everyone cheered.

"But we haven't performed in a long time" they looked worried.

"They'll love you guys, now go get the equipment" I reassured them.

They set up the equipment and everyone had their attention to them.

"What's up motherfuckers. We are the black veil rides and this is 'Fallen Angels'.

They guys started playing and andy started singing like an fallen angel.

___________________________

Scream, shout

Scream, shout,

We are the fallen angels

We are the in between,

cast down as sons of war

Struck to the earth like lightning,

on this world we're torn

We won't cause the pain,

of living out their law

Take joy in who you are,

we know our wings are flawed