Chapter Thirteen

Andy's POV:

It's been a month since shes been in a coma. I haven't eaten anything or drink anything I just stayed by her side the whole time.

"Dude you okay" jake snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Oh sorry. Just thinking" I continued staring at storm.

"Here you need to eat something. You look like you've been hit by a truck" he forced a slice of pizza in my hand and put a cup of coffee on the table.

"Thanks man. I'm just worried about her. The doctors still don't know what's wrong with her and they won't tell me anything" I explained.

"If you find out anything call me" I got up and left after kissing Storm on the head.

I nibbled on my pizza but put it down. I didn't feel like eating. I took a sip of coffee then walked over to the side of storms bed.

"Babe I know you probably won't hear me but please never give in. I want to hold you in my arms again. I miss seeing you smile. You look so dead it it hurts. The doctors didn't tell me what happened to you. Hell it's scaring the sh¡t out of me. I love you babe. Never give in." I whispered while holding her hand.

I stayed like that for a little longer, singing Done For You and Fallen Angel. When I was about to get up i saw her finger move a little.

I think I got to excited and called a nurse. She took a blood sample and checked if she was going to wake up.

"She'll probably wake up later this afternoon, so in about 6 hours" she said looking at her watch.

"Thank you so much" I felt a lot better.

I decided to do something for the next 6 hours so I called the pack to train.

Storm's POV:

I felt a pounding in the back of my head so I put down my barrier.

"Finally woman. I tried talking to you earlier" Melody growled playfully.

"Haha sorry. So watcha wanna talk to me about" I mentally raised a brow.

"It's about well...uhhh...." she looked nervous.

"Spit it out Mel. Come on" I said frustratedly.

"Okay okay. I'm just gonna blurt it out.... Youhavingapupandandysthedad" she said the ending super fast.

"Gosh slow down and say it again" I didn't understand what she was saying.

"Okay... you are having a pup and andy is the dad" she said slowly.

"What no way. What if he doesn't want it. What if I'm gonna be a bad parent" I asked myself.

"Your gonna be a great parent and andy loves you. I know he'll want the kid" she said reassuringly.

"Okay thanks Mel. What would I do without you" I sighed.

"Be a zombie. Haha just kidding but our pup is powerful. He/she can talk to you in your mind as well as Andy's" she smiled, kind of.

"Yay but when can I wake up. It's been forever" I whined.

"Now. And you better tell andy. I'll try to hide the scent of the baby as long as I can, for it's safety" she then backed away in my mind.

I felt like I was resurfacing from this dark hole. I heard a beeping noise on the side of my head and the smell of the hospital.

'Ugh I hate this smell' I said to myself.

I opened my eyes but shut them tightly because of the bright hospital lights.

"I see your awake. How are you feeling" a nurse said turning off the lights for me.

"Tired, excited, bored I don't know" my throat was dry.

"Good. I got the results back. The reason why you went into a coma is because you used too much energy and with that lil pup in you it's taking twice as much energy" she handed me a cup of water and a tray of food.

"Thank you and oh. Where's andy" I said while digging into my food.

"He just went out to train the pack. He hasn't been eating or drinking lately. He didn't want to leave your side for a month until today" she wrote something down on her board.

I just nodded and put the food tray on the side.

"You can go whenever you want. I'll tell alpha andy your awake" I smiled and started putting on my clothes.

"Please don't tell him I'm pregnant yet. I want to tell him" she nodded and left the room so I can change.

I got my clothes on and went into the bathroom to wash up and do my hair.

I wore a black 'I don't give a fuck' T-shirt and red leggings. I made my hair into a ponytail and slipped on my black vans.

"You really are up. I thought she was just fucking with me" andy said panting.

"Hey babe. You look like you just got ran over by a truck" I said looking at him.

His lively sparkling blue eyes were dull, his shiny black hair was messy with his blonde roots showing. He was skinny, too skinny like he hasn't eaten.

"Thanks. But more importantly what happen to you" he hugged me and kissed me head.

"Well... ummm...lets see how do I explain this..." I was scared shitless.

[A/N]

Thanks you for reading this is the past chapter for the book...

Haha just kidding! Sorry. Anyways.

Comment how storm ~~>
could tell andy
She's pregnant