Chapter Eleven

Storm's POV:

'Oh my freaking gosh! I can't believe CC finally found his mate. But it's weird since we're underwater' I screamed in my head.

CC excitedly ran to the counter to meet the mystery girl. They talked and talked and talked and talked until I punched his arm.

"Can you at least get the keys and rooms before you talk" I said irritated.

"Oh yeah. Oh and storm this is Lauren. And Lauren this is storm, my sister. And my brother, ashley. And my band mates, jake, jinxx, and alpha andy" CC introduced us.

"Hey your really pretty" I jumped over the counter and hugged her.

"Thanx and here's your room keys and the rooms are D132 and D133" she handed me the keys.

CC stayed back a little while and we went to our rooms. Cc , Lauren , jake, and Ella was in one room and me , andy , and ashley was in the other.

'Haha Ashley's the only one without a mate' I laughed.

"What're you laughing about" andy raised his eyebrow.

"At ashley. He's the only one without a mate" andy laughed and ash pouted.

When we reached the room I screamed and andy was standing in the doorway amazed. The room had a black bed with the bat symbol as the headboard, batman rug and the wall paper was batman too. I walked into the bathroom and the mirror was shaped as a bat and the tub floor had batman padding. The rug was the same as in the room and the toilet seat was batman too. Everything was batman themed.

"This is freaking awesome" I walked out of the bathroom and saw andy jumping on the bed with the batman song playing.

"I know right. I'm gonna love it here. Can I buy this hotel please" andy landed on the floor on his butt.

"Nope but you can have a batman sticker" I slapped a batman sticker on his head.

"Hey. Oh your gonna get it" he tackled me to the floor and we were wrestling.

He had me pinned but got out of his grip and pinned his arms above his head.

"Give up yet" I smirked and he nodded.

Ashley stood in the doorway laughing with his phone recording the whole thing and taking pics.

"I'm totally gonna post this on twitter" after he said that my phone went off and I saw Ashley's tweet.

___________________________

Tweet:

@stormsixx66 and @andybvb wresting in the batman hotel. @ccbvb @jakepitts @jinxxbvb look at this.

___________________________

I looked at him and laughed. I looked so weird and andy was so batmanish. Wait is that even a word. Wait why am I talking to myself.

"STORM you there" ash waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh yeah sorry. Haha I looked retarted and andy looked... I don't know how he looked" andy was on the ground still looking at the ceiling.

I got bored and went down stairs where Lauren was talking to CC still.

"Hey Lauren wanna hang tonight with me and the girls. I'm bored as fuck" she laughed at me rambling on and on.

"Sure where to" she asked.

"Hey I thought we were going out tonight" CC pouted.

"Well too bad. I'm taking her shopping at the mall and to the movies" I answered Lauren and smirked at cc.

"Okay my shift is over in 30 minutes. Is that okay" I nodded.

"It's fine. Im gonna go get ready and tell the others" I hugged her and left.

In the corner of my eye I saw CC grumbling to Lauren about their date. I laughed at him and pressed the floor we where on. I ran through the hallway screaming at Sammi and Ella to get ready for our girls night out.

"Andy I'm gonna go out with the girls for a bit" he nodded.

I got ready in 10 minutes. I was wearing black skinnies, a tank with a skull on it, leather jacket, and my black converse. I ran down the stairs cause the elevator was taking long.

Once I got downstairs, Lauren, Sammi, and Ella was ready. We got into my car and drove to the mall. We went into random placed and spent hours in Hot Topic.

After hours of shopping we went to the edge of the city and saw fishes and sharks swimming around the city.

"Woah this is awesome" we said at the same time.

We hung out there for a while then went to the movie theatre. We all agreed to watch 'the purge 2'. Watching the girls was more amusing than the movie.

I got up from my seat and went behind Lauren. Just as someone was killed in the movie I grabbed her legs and yelled "BOO". She jumped up and screamed while running around the theatre.

"Omfg CC and Lauren are easy to scare. They're perfect for each other" Sammi laughed.

"That wasn't funny guys" Lauren sat back in her seat and pouted.

"I'm weally sowy lauren" I said in a kids voice and hugged her.

She laughed and forgave me. When the credits started rolling andy called me to check if I was okay.

"Yeah I'm fine. We're gonna go back to the hotel now" I ended the call and sent the video of Lauren to andy and cc.

"Guys let's go I'm tired. Ella carry me" I pleaded.

"Ugh fine hop on" I jumped on her back almost making her fall.

Sammi and Ella raced back to the hotel with Lauren and I on their backs. When we got back the guys looked at us weirdly.

"Well it looks like someone had fun" jinxx laughed.

"Yup. I scared Lauren in the theatre. She looked exactly like cc when andy scared him" I laughed and Lauren pouted.

"Andyyy carry me I'm tired" I whined.

He picked me up and we said out goodnights. By the time he reached the room ashley got out of the elevator.

The room looked exactly the same when we left. I jumped off andy and took a shower. Soon after I got out he went in. I put on one of his shirts and my undies on and laid in bed.

I drifted off into wonderland and felt someone lay next to me in bed. The smell of andy filled me nose and I fell fully asleep and welcomed the mad hatter again.

[A/N]

How was it? I know I'm horrible at writing:( well I hope you like it.

Follow me on IG @bands.saved.the.teen and twitter alohaa_maile. Thanks you.

Please follow, comment, like, and share if possible. I really appreciate it. :*