Prologue: INTERVIEWS

"Number 184, my name is #&£€¥§$.

I've always been a huge fan of Danganronpa.... And always wanted to be in one...

If I were a contestant, I would want to be... An Ultimate Detective.

I know there's been a few in the past, and I've always loved those characters. So I would want to be one of them.

Ah but I don't *have* to be a detective. I'd be anything just to be part of the show.

And I mean that, anything. I'd do... anything to be part of Danganronpa.

I promise, if I get selected, I will work as hard as I can!

I'll come up with the best, most gruesome murders, I promise! Everyone will love it!

And an Ultimate Detective hasn't been the blackened yet, so I'm sure I could do that!

I'm also thinking about... The perfect punishment for an Ultimate Detective...

I want to get all the characters to trust me. And once they do... that is when I'll commit my murder. I'll use the motives. Nobody will ever know it was me.

I swear, if I become a contestant, I won't let you down."

~~~~

"Number 366, my name is #&@%£#@...

I've come to this interview from... a recommendation. I know those who graduated are highly admired and can get into just about anywhere.

If I got accepted, I guess I'd be a Leader. An Ultimate Leader. And add supreme to that too.

I run an evil organisation with a few of my friends, they don't know that I'm taking part in this.

If they did, well I'd guess they'd try to stop me.

Right now, they are all held behind bars with a life sentence... Which comes to the reason why I need to be on this show.

If I graduate, I would be able to get them out of prison forever, they're all I have left after all.

I've always been good at lying, and being good at lying automatically makes you good at acting. I know this gives me a good chance of staying alive.

I know how I can graduate from Danganronpa. So if I become a contestant, you will find out."