Chapter 6: What a Stupid Plan.

Kokichi hatches up a plan that just screams trouble and honestly, Shuichi is waiting for something to go terribly wrong.
—————————————————————————————————————————
Shuichi had a bad feeling that Kokichi having an idea wasn't going to be a good thing. But he also knew that the small leader was smarter than he looked, cunning even. And what other choice did he have?

"So, let me show you what we're going to do..." Kokichi began searching around something, rummaging through random bits of gym equipment.

"What are you doing?" Shuichi asked, becoming inquisitive on what exactly Kokichi had up his sleeve.

"I'm looking for a pen and paper so I can show you, obviously!" Kokichi rolled his eyes.

Shuichi thought for a moment. "I have a pen and a notebook if that will work?"

Kokichi stopped rummaging and turned on his heel to face Shuichi, grinning.

"Wow, you're so useful Shuichi!"

"Thanks... I guess." Shuichi shrugged and handed him the notebook and pen. "It's so I can list the evidence I have found for different cases. It comes in handy when I'm stuck on who could be the murderer, it always gives me some sort of clue."

"I expected nothing less from a detective like you Shuichi!" Kokichi grinned again and began drawing in the notebook.

Shuichi could make out that he was, in fact, drawing the gym and storeroom they were currently in, as well as the zombies outside

"So we know that those braindead zombies are probably all scattered about across the gym. If we decided to suddenly make a run for it, they would be upon us pretty quickly from all angles. This is why we need to gather them up into one place!!" Kokichi said while pointing to various parts of his map.

"And how are you planning to do that?..."

"By making lots of noise, see? Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy."

Shuichi sweatdropped, leaving Kokichi to add to his map.