Ch. 11 - "I hate you, and I never loved you."

"Jonah, I—"

"You fucking good-for-nothing piece of shit," Jonah immediately exhaled in one long breath, meeting Kylan's gaze with an intense glare, Kylan thought he would die from Jonah's eyes.

He shook his head, "We need to talk—"

"Oh, I've heard you talk enough. Here, why don't you have a listen!" He threw him his phone; there was a pile of voicemails from a different number.

Kylan frowned, "That's not even my number—"

"Listen to them, now."

Kylan played on.

"Thrust deeper Ky...faster...oh yes....ah.....Kylan yes...." The sounds of both bodies interlacing could be heard, and Kylan suddenly felt the need to puke.

"Listen to the next one!" he screamed.

The next one played.

"Sam, holy shit...I love this..."

"Say you love me Ky...ah...say it..."

"I love you Sam..."

"It was just role playing..." Kylan breathed quietly before jumping when Jonah told him to play the next one.

"Ah...ah...This feels better than it ever has with Jonah...I'm cumming."

"Don't say his name...Yes Kylan, cum inside of me—"

"Cum inside of me?" Jonah slammed his palm against the desk, "That's how those girls get fucking pregnant Kylan! Even so, whatever you say won't change a god damn thing, you mean absolutely nothing to me."

"I still don't get—"

"You butt-dialled me the first time you guys had sex, at least I assume it was the first time," Jonah roared, his shoulders broadening, "but then your little girlfriend kept purposely calling me and leaving voicemails of you two having sex. So obviously that tells me that you didn't give a fuck about the fact that I called you fifty times that day and told you I was mad, you didn't give a fuck at all."

It was Sam.

"Jonah, let me explain—"

"Explain what? That fact that you went and started banging our neighbour right when I fucking left? Honestly, it doesn't even fucking matter because you know why? I hate you, and I never loved you."

"Don't say that..."

"I felt bad for you, that's the only fucking reason I even started talking to you. You came to me drunk, begging for me to have sex with you that one time and I just did it because I felt bad for you."

Kylan's eyes filled with tears, but so did Jonah's.

He shook his head, "Jonah, I promise I'll fix it—"

"Don't touch me, you're disgusting!" he shrieked, stepping backwards.

Immediately when Ella heard that much, she opened the door, "Kylan, we're leaving."

"You think I could ever love someone like you? You killed your own mother!"

Ella thought her heart had stopped beating. Kylan's entire body went stiff, and his throat clenched on itself.

"You can't even stand being your fucking self! You self-harmed because you have to live with the fact that you mean absolutely nothing to anybody in this whole fucking world—"

Ella's fist swung forward, and slammed into Jonah's jaw. He had not been expecting it, and his cheek began stinging, which only caused him to grow even angrier. However, Ella was not done there, she leaped onto the desk, not caring about all the documents there and slamming another fist into his jaw. Then, she tackled him to the ground, crying herself as she slammed her fist into his face.

She realized he was not fighting back.

"Fight back," she screamed at Jonah, slamming her fists into his chest, "Fight me the fuck back."

"You guys aren't worth it," a wicked smile pulled Jonah's lips, as he began laughing, "both of you aren't worth it. I'm not fighting you because I never gave a fuck about you either, Ella. Your a peasant, just like your filthy cousin."

Her eyes widened, until she heard racing footsteps leave the office and realized Kylan had left, sprinting away.