Ch. 15 - "Close your eyes and imagine I to be Jonah."

He had taken Ella's vehicle and driven back to Roosevelt, where Sam lived. They needed to have a talk, because if there was to be a kid in his life, then they surely needed to have some sort of partnership. Although, he did not want to spend the rest of his life into her grasp since he was gay. That had just been a mistake, and as he finally entered the building, the familiar smell immediately caused Jonah's name to run inside his head.

He wondered if he was home.

Exhale a long sigh and shaking his head, he headed for their floor, which also made him recall the time the elevator doors had shut and they almost had had sex in a matter of thirty seconds.

He bit his bottom lip; he surely did miss Jonah.

It was for the best, he hoped.

As he reached his floor, what were the possibilities of Jonah exiting his own condo at the same time. He observed as his tall built locked his door and turned around to head for the elevator, dressed in his work attire. His hair was disheveled, and his eyes were abnormally wide, as if he had taken three energy drinks in hopes to dissipate the fatigue.

He also had dyed his hair back to black.

The moment his eyes spotted Kylan, he frowned. Then, he closed his eyes for a moment, pinching his skin as if to wake himself up from his dream, but when he opened his eyes and Kylan was still there, he inhaled sharply.

His eyes diverted to the ground, as if to attempt to withhold his composure, and then awkwardly cleared his throat, "H-hey."

Kylan, with his thumbs twirling around one another, turned his eyes away from Jonah, "Hi." It had been quite awkward, a bit uncomfortable, and Jonah simply sighed and stepped around him, heading for the elevator. It was Kylan that called him back, "How have you been?"

Jonah did not seem as if he had been well, but he shrugged his shoulders, "I've been okay."

Kylan nodded his head, not knowing what to say. Only a few seconds later, Jonah asked quietly, "W-what about you?"

"I'm fine, Ella's been taking good care of me," he chuckled quietly.

Jonah smiled weakly, and Kylan did not know it was the first time he had smile in weeks. Just seeing him was enough to cause his heart to warm, and he wished he could simply hold him and cry onto his shoulder, telling him how much he missed hearing his welcomes whenever he returned home.

He wanted to tell him that he would often stand from his bed and call Kylan's name into the living room. However, when he would approach the living room and see the couch empty, realizing that Kylan had left, he would sigh and resist the urge to cry. He wanted to tell him that he missed watching his favourite shows together, their dates at home, or even having Jacob around with Kylan.

It was such a heavy weight he was missing, and it was taking a toll on him.

Instead, he slowly nodded his head and looked away, "That's nice."

Kylan bit his bottom lip, a silence falling into them before he said, "Well h-have fun at work."

He would always say that, and it stung Jonah's heart since work was never fun, but Kylan made it seem as if it was a time to enjoy. Hence why, he immediately turned around and headed for the elevator, "Will do."

The elevator doors closed, and Kylan sighed, walking to Sam's door. He knocked a few times, a bit gloomy as he recalled the interaction with Jonah, but he was surprised when there was no gloom when Sam opened the door.

She was smiling, beaming in joy as she wrapped her arms around Kylan's shoulders, pulling him inside.

"Baby, I missed you," she breathed seductively as she placed a peck on his cheeks.

He raised an eyebrow, "Sam, what's going on? You were crying to me last night about this pregnancy thing—"

"Yes, and I had time to think about it, but I made breakfast and I thought we could both enjoy some." She grabbed his wrist and began leading him to the kitchen, purposely swaying her hips for Kylan to look down. Well, he did, and he admitted to himself that she does have curved.

But he was gay, and it did not attract him whatsoever.

She sat him down and then grabbed a seat next to him, serving him a plate of food before beginning to eat herself. Kylan, being polite, began eating the food and was again enthralled by how delicious it was. It was a brand new taste every time and it made his mouth water every singe damn time.

His gloom dissipated and he smiled, grabbing another huge bite of the sausage.

After they were done eating, Sam grabbed both their dishes and began washing them, to which he hovered over her and said, "We should talk—"

"After I'm done cleaning those, okay babe?"

This babe thing was somewhat irking him, but he nodded his head and stepped away, heading for the living room. Sam soon appeared with two glasses of wine, and Kylan rapidly shook his head, "It's ten in the morning, I'm not drinking wine. Even so, I have to drive back anyways."

"A glass a wine doesn't hurt anybody," she pouted, folding her arms, "please."

He tilted his head, and decided to be polite and respectful, since at the end of the day, she was being nice. He took a few sips, before placing the glass down on the table and interlacing his fingers, "We need to chat—"

"How have you been Kylan? You haven't been returning my calls."

"My phone is broken, I didn't get the chance to."

"Then why didn't you call me from Ella's phone?"

Kylan raised an eyebrow; she was strange, "I needed space from everything — Jonah and I broke up."

"Aw baby," she stood from her seat and suddenly sat on Kylan's lap, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and leaning into him, "you'll be fine."

"You were sending him voicemails."

Sam raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"He kept receiving voicemails of us having sex," Kylan said bluntly, "that's why he was angry."

"I didn't send him anything."

"He has the voicemails Sam."

"They must have been accidents or butt dials—"

"Over twenty butt dials?"

"Look," Sam sighed, her lips leaning towards Kylan and and in a warm breath, she said, "it must've been an accident. I'm sorry, I'll even apologize to Jonah if you want me to. I would never do anything to hurt you, sweetheart."

Kylan bit his bottom lip; there was no reason to continue arguing about it, but it did annoy him that she was mostly the reason for their breakup, and Jonah going into a rage.

However, when Kylan felt his fingers at his zipper, he raised an eyebrow, "Sam, what are you doing?"

"Just relaxed," she knelt down in front of him, and spread his legs apart.

Kylan furrowed his brows, "I don't think it's a good idea—"

"I'm just going to go down on you," Sam licked her lips seductively, "nothing else. I promise — only to make you feel good Ky."

"We have to talk about the pregnancy."

"I promise, we will after. You relax with your wine," she reached for his glass on the table and handed it to him, "and focus on the sensation. If you want, you can even close your eyes and imagine I to be Jonah."