i wish i was her

NO PROOFREAD :)

I skimmed towards the busy hallways as I carefully dragged myself out of the commotion, without me bumping their shoulders nor may pissed them off. Recently, students piled up at the corner near the main door since it's almost end of the semester before graduation. Round of hollers and dissapointments loomed those corner but I already saw my name before anyone else, since I would have known that it will be crowded with people later on. And I am correct. But still it didn't mean you are named as one of the graduates, there are still an exit exam before you go through the last relief. It sucks I know, professors gaves us a week before due the exam but I wanted to be ahead of time than being a lunatic before the day of the exam. I sighed in relief as my visions no longer see the sea of people but just the red lockers on the right and blue lockers at the left. The tiled floor is so shiny, as you could see your reflection on them and I inhaled the presence of the hallway until I have the chance to. I clutched my books tightly on my chest. I'm going to miss school.

Even if it pain me every week just to finished all of those schoolworks. More papers and such editing from the start sucks. I may have been a not so nerd at school but I still hate it. But regardless of all the hard work I made, I think I hesitate to let go of all this books on my arms. Studying is an escape for me. But for most students is just a pain in the ass. They didn't know the true value of learning as to why they always complain. I do too, but I just shake all those negative thoughts and always think of why I studied at the first place. That is not craving the name to be as one of the valedictorians or honors but the satisfaction of fulfillment knowing you have the knowledge towards your desired dream. At first, I actually don't know how am I going to fit when I watched people work like their life's depending on it. Am I too young to even thought that I haven't saw myself on their shoes?. Actually I never saw myself in one of the courses in this school. I always thought I have no capability to do things like they do. I always had hope, and this passion in my heart will always lead my path towards my dream.

But I am not dreaming nor have my eyes close when I met her.

This is not typically your not so love story or those puppy love as they called, 'cause once our eyes meet. I know it's not intentionally accidental. I do not believe in destiny, but I think it surpassed of being soulmates when you couldn't even get her out of your mind. You could say I'm a hopelessly romantic person but I'm just a person, a human indeed. I study and think of all worst yet best scenarios. I still remembered the day we met and this day is that day. It's like yesterday, playing on my mind over and over again. But sadly she wasn't mine, at least not yet. To be honest I'm not scared. I just couldn't shake off the feeling when school's over when we would have separate our ways, knowing that she'll take another class at London for medtech. While I'm stuck here at Los Angeles doing nothing yet hoping to be as one of the most creative writer ever. Since I was a kid, I always draw on notebooks. I draw some scenarios like a stick mans and to that day I know I wanted to be a writer.

And I believe that one day I would be.

I sighed, as I neared my locker but squinted my eyes when I saw a figure leaning against it. A smile immediately made it's way on my face when her eyes met mine.

"Hi." She stood up straight while waving her hand cutely.

I giggled. I punched the code for my locker, opening it as she maneuvered on my left to see me. I felt her gaze burning at the side of my head but I decided to ignore her. I then put all the books in my locker and replaced my major subject book in my arms.

I looked beside me, to see her still staring at me. I let out a puff of breathe as she only gave me a smile. I shaked my head, biting my lip to fight the growing smile on my face. She's so adorable, just quitely waiting for me. And is it even impossible to find her flawless?. While I'm here standing beside her like a dust in her shirt. I averted my eyes towards my locker and mentally checked my shed. But when I thought it's just my major sub, I sighed in relief.