spare me a glance

I waited.

I am still waiting.

Still waiting.

I tap my foot impatiently and lift my arm as I pulled my sleeve down to check the clock. It says 7:45.

She had never been this late before. Everytime whenever the clock had been stuck at 7:30 am sharp, she came there busting through the door, her heels clicking against the tiles of the floor, strutting over the hallway like she own the place. She is so beautiful just by doing it and I didn't even know how possible it could be that she could lit someone's day up, plus she never failed to make people around her smile by waving her hand  as she passes by, yet no one knows a light can be stranded around the glass of a bulb.

I sigh as the bell rang echoes against the walls of the school. I just watch the people around me either kisses their friends goodbye or jump out of habit then hurried to go through to their class bumping shoulders to every student they passed by so just they wouldn't go this day without getting caught late and  students yelling of how school sucks, some keep it lay low and be chill at the time.

I still waited as the crowd dissapers seconds per seconds and the tick-tocks of the clock soon to be heard from the quite hallway. I sigh again. It seems she ain't going to school today. I push myself off of my locker, taking a one last look behind my shoulder.

////

Mr. Marley, the principal closes the door gently and he seems to feel odd like someone is staring at him or more of, at the door but he just feel something. He looks anywhere until his eyes caught a young man standing in the middle of the hallways staring hopefully at the door. He tilted his head and squinted his eyes. 'He seems familiar', Mr. Marley thought. But then he realize its passed over the time of the class and he whistled to get the attention of the teenage boy.

Y/N shakes his head when he heard a pitch echo throughout the walls of the hallway. He noticed the principal is walking towards where he is but instead of running away from him, Y/N decided to stay. He thought all of the things where he might go wrong but he isn't in his state of mind.

"Son, you're supposed to be in your class right now shouldn't you?," Mr. Marly ask him curiously as he stood few meters away from Y/N, while smiling genuinely.

Y/N purses his lips and nodded timidly. "Yes sir, you're right. I-I should be. I'm sorry." He stuttered while sighing the hundredth time.

Y/N turned to leave but before he could the door suddenly busted open hitting the walls on the process and startling him and Mr. Marley who clutched his chest, senses became immediately alerted. They both whipped their head towards the door at the same time. There they saw. A girl who her skin is glistened by sweat came running from the doors passing through them to get to her class and Y/N didn't have to guessed who is she. The familiar scent that he inhaled ain't foreign to him but the sight of her eyes seems to be.

Ever since the time has changed so the atmosphere did. No one has ever made people smile again. No any other people made the floor click by their heels but her and no one ever noticed the way her usual time had change but him. People still smiles at her when she passes through their tables at the cafeteria and she reciprocate with a sly smile and instead of eating with her friends she is gone as if no one noticed. He wanted to approach her and collect himself but ended up eating his nerves at the process. He wanted to approach her but he is scared he might get rejected, being rejected is something he don't want to experience of. Ever since he was a kid he'd never made friends, maybe once or twice but that's it. But the feeling of wanting to hang with Camila is something he didn't know that he crave for. He wanted to know why the sudden change of mood and time of space. Its not that he want to gossip around, he just simply want for the girl to know that someone cares. That someone is fully aware of all the things and sudden changes of her mood like no nobody could.