Introduction

I usually hate these kind of chapters on books because they usually just display useless information you're going to find out later in the book anyway. However, there are a lot of things I must set straight before beginning this story and I would like to start by stating this is NOT  an rp book. All the South Park next generation books I've seen here on Wattpad are rp so I just wanted to make that clear.

Second of all, if you haven't read my Bunny fanfiction, this may not make a lot of sense. I recommend you read at least the last chapter of that book before this one, just so you have a brief idea of what's going on.

Another thing, after this small chapter the first official chapter will start with the kids in kindergarden at the age of five. That is only for one chapter and the rest will be with them in 3rd grade.

Ships~

• Bunny-  Twins ( boy&girl) Brody & Kelsey.

• Style- 1 kid ( girl) Katy.

•Creek- 1 kid (boy) Gray.

• Dip- 1 kid (girl) Penny.

• Tyde- 2 kids ( boys) Tyler(oldest) Calvin (youngest)

• Candy- 1 kid (boy) Carter.

Besides all that, I'm planning on making this book fairly long. At least 50 chapters. There's going to be a story for each chapter, like the actual show I suppose and requests are open if you have an idea.  I'm sorry for starting the book like this but I wanted to make some stuff clear before diving in and the first official chapter will come this week.

Lots of fluff and angst to come. Maybe some smut as well if I feel like writing that.

Bye you lot and sorry again 😋😔