Stranger Danger Pt. 2

3rd Pov :

Kelsey was still amused as to how bewildered these two grown-ass adults were looking at them, at Kelsey. Emily was still in the corner of the room, watching the scene play before her and Gray stood motionless next to her, stating the occasional 'it's going to be alright' or 'try to ignore the dark', as he is one of the few people that knows she detests it. Besides all this, she was glad her brother found them, she was glad they left and went to get help and that they didn't get caught. She and Gray needed to keep stalling.

"How did you know about her." Steph finally blurted out "Emily Turner."

Kelsey didn't answer at first, didn't need to but then, she replied "Guess you've never been in this town before ma'am, only strange things happen here."

Her friend couldn't help nodding in agreement. For as far as he could remember, there has always been some weird thing going on this town. Usually they were the culprit to these things but no one cared, right?

"Listen to me, you brat, how do you know about her?" Harrison boomed, but she didn't cower away from him. Instead she sighed and looked around the room, there were plenty of people in here now, some old, some young. There was a man,in his late forties maybe, balding and with his stomach ripped, his guts almost pouring out that was looking at them. Every single figure was looking at them two, Steph and Harrison.

"They are all their victims." Emily revealed and it clicked for Kelsey, what's the best way to stall someone? Confuse the shit out of them so they stay around longer to ask questions.

"I don't know about her only. There's loads of people you abducted and killed, right?" She glanced at the man again and as if on cue he mouthed the words 'Mike Krast.'

"Like Mike Krast perhaps?" Kelsey could see the shock registering on their faces "You ran over him with your car, correct?"

It is possible she didn't ask the two kidnappers but the man himself and he nodded solemnly, as Kelsey sighed. It wasn't pleasent,  having all these dead people around, some with visible injuries that lead to their death, talk to her. But it was their only way out and she felt massive pity for them.

"You're wasting your time." Gray shrugged and that caught Kelsey by suprise since she got used to him being silent most of the time "She is the most stubborn girl I've ever met." Kelsey noticed the small grin he was giving her and she realised it was more of a compliment than a retort. She smiled back at him. The two grown ups were getting impatient.

Harrison seized the gun from earlier and pointed it at her, Kelsey raised a brow "How do you think you are going to make me talk if you shoot me?"

"From him." Steph stood beside Harrison and referred to Gray, who was sitting just as confused as them.

"What?"

"He doesn't know anything about either Emily Turner or Mike Krast or anyone else." Kelsey defended, if they shot Gray, she would lose a close friend and she didn't want to expierence someone close again.

Steph snatched the gun out of Harrison's grasp and pointed it at Kelsey's leg "We don't need to kill you to get you to talk."

"Hmm, well in that case." Kelsey didn't look threatened by the gun "I guess I'm gonna have to tell you, huh?"

Kelsey continued when they didn't answer "Thing is, there's not much to talk about, I watched the news so many times and saw so many victims, I assumed it was you that slaughtered them." She lied, Kelsey doesn't watch the news, not now, not ever.

Steph lowered the gun and sighed heavily before turning  to Harrison "Call Jason already."

Harrison nodded and took out his phone, dialling numbers and placing it next to his ear before walking to a corner of the room to speak with his boss indistinctly.