Character Design and A/N

Quick A/N before I describe the design of the next generation South Park crew. I'll probably stop updating this book as often as I did until now. This book is basically a bunch of one-shots with the kids of South Park so I'll probably make chapters a lot more interesting from now on.

Now; Onto the characters design as requested. For those wondering how they all look like.

♡Kelsey♡:

Kelsey has pretty long, dirty, blonde hair, but she rarely lets it down, instead, she either ties it into a ponytail or a braid since she thinks it gets in the way otherwise. Baby blue eyes like Kenny and Leo. It's most likely she wears one of Kenny's orange parkas but if she isn't she would be wearing a simple white or black T-shirt and jeans or shorts, depending on the weather.  The only kind of accessory she would wear is a pair of sunglasses or something.

◇Brody◇:

Brody is very similar to his sister, blonde hair but shorter and blue eyes. He doesn't wear his parka as much as Kelsey and instead has some kind of colourful shirt or T-shirt on him, with ripped or normal jeans. I imagine him getting one of his ears pierced when he's older just to prove his rebellion to people.

♤Katy♤:

Katy has red hair like Kyle, that she usually lets down past her shoulders. She usually wears Stan's hat and she has bright, green eyes. She is pretty feisty so I don't imagine her wearing dresses or skirts often, so trousers or shorts with shirts or sweaters of dark colours but never black or grey. Dark red or green or navy blue. Her ears are pierced and has two earrings in each.

□Gray□:

Gray has pitch black hair and dark blue eyes, very equivalent to Craig though he does have a mixture of green in them. He wears Craig's hat. All the time. Even when it's burning hot outside. He doesn't care. Wears either really simple T-shirts or T-shirts with some kind of animal on them and has  sweatpants on most of the time. Again, I imagine him getting his eyebrow or lip or ear pierced just to prove he doesn't care about anything when he's older.

●Penny●:

Short, platinum blonde hair, up to her shoulders. Has hazel eyes and doesn't wear any sort of hat. She wears either a dress up to her knees or a skirt along with a patterned shirt and small, light shoes. She has her ears pierced as well bit rarely wears earrings .

○Carter○:

Carter has kind of longish brown hair and brown eyes, very similarly to Cartman's and he wears a red jumpsuit most of the time. He would wear trousers and heavy shoes and would wear multiple watches and little gold necklaces to show off to everyone how rich his family is.

•Tylerl•:

Very short black hair, is mixed race and hazel eyes that are slowly turning blue. He wears Token's old shirt with the yellow T sewn on it and ripped jeans. His hair is also a bit puffed up and he doesn't really wear any kind of accessorie besides metal braces he will have once in 4th grade.

That's mainly it, there may be side characters I had missed so sorry about that.

Bye you guys😋