| Chapter 03 |

These two strangers are staring at me like I've just been discovered by mankind. It's making me uncomfortable, not that I am comfortable, sure I've already made myself at home, maybe I'll even extend my stay?

"I'm Ricky, but you can call me whatever you want." The dark haired boy named Ricky replies with a flirtatious wink. "What's your name?"

Can I just go home already?

"Really?" Flynn interrupts and pushes through Collin and Ricky who are still looking at me. "Keep it in your pants Ricky."

"Damnit Flynn why do you always get the hot ones?" Ricky groans.

I can feel the heat rising up my cheeks as I try to inch myself away from them.

"I almost hit her with my car." Flynn sighs, wrapping one of his arms around me. I feel a slight tug at the hem of my shirt. That's when I notice he's pulling it down for me. He leads me into the kitchen and sits me down at a table where another boy is located. Geez there's so many of them I couldn't keep up.

"I guess that's one way of getting a girls attention."

They all begin laughing and I hear Flynn growl at them in annoyance. He walks away and I look back at the other three standing around me.

"Flynn has a rough time talking to the ladies." Ricky adds, chuckling inside his mug. "The last one left crying."

"No I don't and she wasn't crying." Flynn defends as I laugh at the thought.

"No your right, Harley's got your attention remember?" Collin mockingly teases.

"That's Zane and you've already met Collin." Ricky adds pulling out a chair beside me. "You don't talk much do you?"

"She claims I kidnapped her, just give her some space." Flynn orders them, placing a plate of food in front of me. "Eat up sweetheart."

I don't even let Hunter call me any nicknames and neither will I let this stranger who technically did kidnap me. I look down at the plate of food. My stomach starts to speak at the lack of food keeping it company. I'm already here so I might as well enjoy it.

I pick up the fork and take multiple bites. Moaning when I feel the warmth it leaves in my belly.

When I look up all four boys are staring at me in fascination.

"What?" I shrug.

"She speaks." Collin says in reply. "We're making progress."

"Wait, so why did you bring her here after you almost hit her?" Zane says glaring at Flynn. He hasn't said much of anything but I can feel him looking at me with a suspicious gaze.

"She's Reece's sister."

Their eyes widen and they quickly get up and move away from me like I'm some infectious disease.

Except for Zane.

Ricky shakes his head. "We have to get rid of her."

I almost choke on my food.

Get rid of me?

"Nothing happened, I brought her here because she blacked out at the party last night, I couldn't leave her there." Flynn answers.

"Why not?" Collin casually shrugs.

The boys snap their heads at him