Beautiful 03

I close my eyes while standing there, and for a split second, I was at peace. The way the breeze was blowing my hair around and the songs of the birds chirping, helped me to relax. The smell of fresh grass being cut, and dogs howling in the background.

Very faintly, you could hear the cars crossing the bridge on the highway. The sun was starting to set down past the tree line, which caused rays of sunshine to seep between the trees. The sky was a baby blue, with chunks of fluffy white clouds covering it up. All different kinds of smells filled my nose, some I have never smelled before. It was delightful.

If you listen closely, you can hear the airplanes way up high. Children giggling down the street, filled my soul with joy. The wind howling through the trees, as the clouds kept on rolling. Wind is something you feel, but you can only hear the wind when it is blowing through the leaves and branches.

I opened my eyes, only to find a squirrel chasing its baby around the tree. Different colors of birds flying through the air. The wind blowing daises, sun flowers, and roses all over the place. If you listen closely you may hear things you never payed attention to. But when you do hear them, it is amazing. It is nature.

Beautiful things are all around us, but it is up to you whether you decided to take time and realize them or not.

Let me know what you think❤️