Chapter15: Gotta tell you something.

When I woke up, Chris was still lying on top of me, snoring, while my hands were still in his hair. I looked out the window, it was dark already, Chris shortly wakes up, then he smiles up at me, hugging me tight.

"We slept through the rest of the day," I say.

"well, duh, we're vampires,"

"you may be a vampire, but I'm not. You haven't bitten me yet,"

He smirks at me, and winks at me.

"I can bite you, if you want," he says. I giggled and then he kisses my cheek and playfully bit my cheek.

"got your cheeeeek," he says, I smiled.

"Ahh, don't eat me,"

He put his hand over his chest and gasps,

"why would I eat you? I'm not going to do that, not now anyways, we need you for warped, I'll eat you after that though,"

"make sure to preheat the oven to 350 before putting me in," I jokingly replied. We both smile at each other. Chris gets up and puts on his shirt,

"I wonder how the guys are gonna react when they find out we're a couple now,"  Chris says.

"Or your fans..." I say realising who I am dating now. Chris and I stared at each other, he then looked at the time, it was 10:30, we decided to watch movies until we fell back asleep.

Two weeks later....

Today, at school I kept watching the clock, praying that time will fly by. I even took little naps in algebra and world history class. But, I'd wake up when someone threw a paper ball at me or poke me with their sharp pencil, I wanted to scream at them so much. Lainey kept looking back at me with that same smirk on her face. I still haven't told Chris about our encounter in the bathroom, and that I cut after we got home. I wanted to tell him, but everytime I tried, words wouldn't come out so I just kept my mouth closed. I looked at the clock once more, it's only 2:20. Awesome, only 10 minutes of class left, and then summer vacay begins!

"You like Motionless in White?" the guy beside me asks, as he points at my shirt. I slowly nodded. He smiles.

"Awesome, I love them! It's rare to find someone who like the same music as I do," He flashes a cute smile at me, I smile back. His choppy hair hung over just beneath his eyebrows, his eyes were a warm brown color. I noticed his attire, black skinny jeans, converses, and a Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt, his arms were filled with a bunch of band bracelets and other random bracelets. He also had snake bites, which made him even more attractive.

"How come I've never seen you around?" I quietly ask, hoping the teacher wouldn't hear me.

"I usually hang out in the boys bathroom, or skip school, I really hate it here,"

"ugh, me too, I'm glad I'm graduating from this hell hole,"

He smiles at me widely.

"I'm James," he says, extending his hand.

"I'm Elizabeth, but just call me Liz," I say as I shook his hand.

"Okay, Liz, whatre you doing after school?"

As I open my mouth to speak Mr. Smith told us to shut our mouths so I just stayed quiet. We looked at each other and quietly giggled. After the bell rang, I dashed out the door and hurried to my locker, and put everything in my bag, including my posters that hung on my locker door, James tapped my shoulder. I turn to him.

"Hey...again." he laughs nervously, I laugh along, continuing to clean out my paper filled locker.

"So, what are you doing after you leave?"

"Oh...I'm packing up my shit...I'm gonna be gone for the summer," I replied.

"Cool, cool...are you goin to warped?"

I slam my locker shut and smiled widely, I was so excited to perform with the guys this summer.

"It's possible," I reply.

We continue to talk as we head out the doors. He gets on his bike and says he'll see me around, I giggled and waved goodbye, then Devin and Balz pulls up in Chris car, I get in the back, they drive away.

"Hey, where's chris?"

"He's at the house packing up your stuff for you, we decided to leave tonight," Balz replies.

"Yeah, he's in a really good mood today, " Devin added. I smiled and took out my phone, Chris sent me two text messages and Ricky sent one, I opened Chris's first. He sent me two pictures- one mirror selfie captioned "I feel pretty today xp" and another text saying "this is gonna be fun!" I giggled, and opened Ricky's.

"Hey, before we leave tonight, I need to talk to you privately, but don't let this text bug you, it's nothing bad..well at least I don't think it's bad, anyway, see ya in a little bit, gotta help chris packing," I immediately wondered what he was talking about. Why did he need to speak with me privately? When we got to the house, Ryan was outside, swinging his crutches, cursing at a bird that was flying around him.

"Fucking bird, go away you peasant!" He scolded. I giggled and got out the car the same time as Devin and Balz. Ryan and I hugged, he continued to swing at the bird.

"Why don't you just fucking move?" Devin suggested.

"Because he's following me, dumbass,"

Devin slowly walks up to Ryan and slightly pushes him, making him stumble and fall into the bushes, struggling to get up. We laughed as his casted arm and leg, and crutches moved in all directions to get up. After laughing until our stomachs hurt, I helped Ryan up and brushed him off. He thanked me and moved along. I go in the house and race into my room, I immediately pause as I witness Chris and Ricky dancing around with my bras and panties on. After Chris flinged my panties at Ricky, they paused when they finally see me. I raised an eyebrow, they immediately threw them in a suitcase, and laughed nervously. I laughed along, they both raced to give me a hug.

"How was school?" Chris asks.

I shrugged and helped him them pack the rest of my shit up, Ricky keeping his eyes on me. It made me feel really weird.

After we finished packing up everything we needed and loaded them into the van we were going to travel in, I tried everything to avoid Ricky, I even drove to the grocery store to get us a couple of things before we hit the road. When I got back, we put the groceries in the van and hit the road. Chris drove, Ryan sat in the passenger seat, Josh lied in his cramped bunk, and Devin and Ricky sat next to me. It was surprisingly quiet the first hour, then six monsters later we were all hyper. But Ricky kept staring at me and did almost anything to have physical contact with me like playfully punching me or giving me high fives or hitting my knee when he's laughing. During the whole time, I wanted to know what he wanted to tell me, but then I didn't either.