Chapter 46: This is the end

They look at each other and sigh.

"We have to give him CPR..." Devin said as a matter of factly.

"I can't watch.." I say as I cry into my hands. Ricky pulls me into his chest rubbing my back. Minutes later, I hear a gasp and coughing, I look and see Chris clutching his stomach, groaning in pain. I rush to him and wrap my.arms around him, making him wince.

"Sorry...oh,baby, I was so scared, we need  leave asap, come on guys," Me and Ryan help Chris up and begin walking together.

"Not so fast!!" Dean says as he runs towards us, Ricky shoots him in his head, and he falls and rolls into the lake. More tears fall down my face as we continue walking out of the woods and into the street, the adopting thing really got to me. We head to the hospital so Chris can get stitched up. After getting his wound cleaned, and getting stitched up, he grabs my hand.

"I'm sorry you're just finding out about being adopted...if you want, we can find your birth family, I'll be more than glad to help you, baby,"

"No, you've done enough...besides I don't want to meet my family. They obviously don't want to get to know me so why should I try to get to know them?"

Chris nodded his head and hopped off the bed and put his shirt on.

"-sighs- let's go home and relax, we haven't done that in so long..." he says as he wraps his arm around me.

"Yeah, I need to beat you at hockey again," I joked.

"Challenge accepted!" He responded jokingly.

One year later....

Chris and Liz finally have a one year old son, named Tyler, Liz and her band went huge, Maria and her band are releasing a new album called Black Widow, Liz and Chris are planning on getting remarried in a year or so, and the guys started dating awesome girls. The kids that used to bully Liz? They ended up in Jail for drug use and burglary, and everyone lived happily ever after....

Or did they?

The End