Sleep Over

*Octavia's POV*

I went to the hospital for the second time and got my stitches fixed and they also gave me a cast for my other arm. It was not a good day. "Can you drop me off at my friends house?" I asked as we started to drive back home. "Who?" he asked.
"His name is LaMelo," I shrugged, "Can I?"
"Yeah, where does he live?" he asked. I told him the directions and said goodbye to him and Poppy. I knocked on the door and LaVar let me in. I went to Melo's room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard him yell. I came in and smiled at him.
"Hey," I smiled.
"Hey," he sat up in his bed, "You alright?" I shook my head a little and shut the door behind me. "Come here," he opened his arm to me. I walked over and sat down on the bed next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I put my head on his chest. "What happened to your wrist?" he asked.
"My step dad, I sighed.
"What happened?" he sighed, looking at me. I shrugged a little and cuddled into his chest more. "Just," I sighed, "He was mad I got into that fight and it didn't go well."
"And by that you mean?" he sighed.
"He beat me more than usual," I sighed.
"More than usual?"
"Yeah," I sighed. He held me closer to him. "Can you stay with someone else?" he asked.
"My brother right now," I nodded, "He's trying to get custody but my mom wont sign me over."
"I'm sorry," he sighed, holding me, "You can always come here okay?"
"Okay," I smiled up at him, "Thank you."
"Of course," he nodded. He kissed my forehead a few times and rubbed his hand against my back. "You want to stay here tonight?" he asked.
"Really?" I looked at him.
"Yeah," he smiled.
"Sure," I smiled at him, "I've never slept at someones house before."
"Really? You've never had a sleep over??" he looked at me shocked.
"Nah I wasn't allowed and now I just don't have any friends," I laughed a little.
"Awe," he chuckled, "We gon have one."
"Okay," I giggled.
"There it is," He smiled.
"What??" blushed a little bit.
"Your laugh," He shrugged, "I like it."
"It's so bad," I shook my head and looked away from him as my cheeks were starting to turn a pink color.
"No it's not," he turned my head back to him and smiled at me. I smiled back. He kept his hand on my jaw and we just looked at each other. "Can I kiss you?" he whispered. I nodded in response but before he could there was knock on the door.