Blurry

WARNING SELF HARM

*Octavia's POV*

Sunday I went home and my mom knew what happened cause it was all over the news. She was drinking even more than she usually did because of it too. Steve wasn't home yet and Poppy was eating lunch in my room, with me. I was picking at my food, I didn't really eat much. My phone started going off, which was unusual. No one ever hits me up. I looked at it and a bunch of random numbers were texting me things like: "Skank" "Whore" "Nasty" "Clout chaser". I was really, really confused. For one how did they all get my number? And two, why was I being called all this?? I opened the messages and just blocked the numbers that were texting me. I finished my food and cleaned up mine and Poppy's mess.

That night I got a text, it was from Micah... I knew it was him cause he always fucks with me. I blocked his number once but he got a new number and it doesn't matter, he will find any way to fuck with me. I opened the attachments that were send in the message. It was a picture of me, with no shirt on, my head tilted back... It was with Melo... I slide to the next one and it was a video of me giving Melo head... He didn't give a shit about me... He was just working with Micah.. Why was I so stupid to think someone could actually be nice to me?! It was my fault. I shouldn't have been so dumb to fall for him. I turned cartoons on for Poppy and went to the bathroom. I heard Steve come home and I locked the door. I searched around the bathroom and found one of Steve's razors. I broke it against the counter and got the blade out and started dragging it across my arm... One... three... five... six... seven... ten... eleven... I lost count.. I dropped the blade into the side as my arm bled out on the counter. Steve started banging on the bathroom door. "Let me in you stupid bitch!!" He yelled. I just stood there, crying. Blood gushing out of my arm and the sound of Steve yelling and pounding on the door. Finally the lock gave out and the door swung open. I looked up at him and he froze for a second as he saw my arm. "What would you do that for?!" he yelled at me. I just shrugged. Poppy came running in when she heard the yelling. She started to grab on my shirt trying to get to me. I just stood there. "I'm dizzy," I told him. He rolled his eyes and shoved me a little. "Get your shit straight!!" He yelled. His words were getting quieter and everything as blurry. I looked down at Poppy who was trying to get me to pick her up. Then I fell to the floor and everything went black...