Kiss

*Octavia's POV*

I got my stuff ready for lunch and Melo said he would meet me at my locker. I turned around and thought it was Melo but it wasn't. It was Micah. "What?" I rolled my eyes at him.
"Hey," he shrugged.
"Leave me alone Micah," I shook my head.
"Wait," he stopped me as I tried to walk away. I saw a glance of Melo walking over behind I felt Micah's lips on mine. I tried to pull away but Micah was stronger than I was. Finally he pulled away and I saw Melo walking away. "Melo wait!!" I yelled. Micah just laughed. I ran after Melo. "Nah," he shook his head at me, turning around to face me, "No. You don't fucking get the chance to say anything. If you liked Micah you should've told me! Do you just go for every guy who shows you affection?? My god Octavia!"
"Melo wait," tears started to fill my eyes, "I did-"
"No," he cut me off, "No Octavia." He walked away. I tried to grab his hand but he pulled it away from me and kept walking. I felt an arm sling around my shoulders. I looked up and saw Micah. I shrugged his shoulders off. "Leave me the hell alone," I sighed, walking away.

The rest of the day LaMelo just ignored me. I tried to talk to him but he never answered, he just cut me off or ignored me. It was awful. At the end of the day someone walked up. I looked up hoping to see Melo but I saw Wells. "Hey," he sighed, "Can we talk?"
"Why?" I sighed, "You going to ruin my day too??"
"No," he shook his head, "I'm not friends with Micah anymore. I talked to Melo after lunch and he was upset. What happened?"
"I was waiting for him and Micah came up and kissed me and I couldn't pull away, he's stronger than me," I shrugged.
"I believe you," Wells told me, nodding, "Micah told me during lunch.. He said he only did it to get at Melo..."
"Oh," I sighed, "Well it worked cause he wont talk to me.."
"I'll work this out okay? Here's my number, text me an I'll keep you updated okay?" Wells handed me a piece of paper with a small smile.
"Thanks," I smiled at him. He walked away and I watched him meet up with Melo. I sighed a bit and went out to Jonah's car. I got in and buckled up. "How was it?" he asked, driving.
"Alright," I shrugged a little, texting Wells that it was me.

Later that night I got a text from Wells that he was going to add me into a facetime with him and Melo. I agreed. Not even 2 minutes later my phone rang. I answered it and saw Melo in his room, his dog next to him. Wells was sitting on a chair with his phone propped up on something. "Okay," Wells started, "I told Melo what happened now makeup up and be the cute couple we all want to see." Wells laughed. Melo laughed a little too and shrugged. I just waited for Melo to say something. "You kiss back?" Melo asked.
"Hell no," I shook my head, "Why would I?? I don't like him. I hate Micah..."
"Okay," Melo nodded.
"Now make up and be cute!" Wells laughed.
"Up to Melo," I nodded.
"I have to think," Melo shrugged.