Butterflies

*LaMelo's POV*

I was on my phone and Octavia was on the floor playing with Poppy.

Micah- Bruh I will give you 300$ if you sleep with her and get a picture for proof 🤑😂
Isaac- Omg do it! At least get her to show you sum and get a picture 😂
Micah- 200 for that ^
Me- y'all wilddd! 😂😂
Wells- For real, that's like porn aint it?
Micah- Nahhh she will be fine 😂
Wells- Sure
Micah- When you become such a bitch Wells c'cmonnn have some fun
Isaac- You gon do it Melo??
Me- I dunno bruh I'll lyk, gtg

I put my phone away and looked at Octavia. 300$... damn. Is it worth it? Maybe she will understand. She might not even know about the picture... hmm...

*Octavia's POV*

"I have to get going my mom wants me home," I smiled at him and stood up.
"You taking the baby?" he asked.
"You want me to?" I asked back.
"Sure," he nodded, standing up. I got the stuff together and took Poppy to Melo's room door. As Poppy went out the door Melo turned me around quick. "Cant wait to see you again," he whispered in my ear, his hand running down my side to my hip. I gulped a little, butterflies erupting in my stomach. I got goose bumps down my arms and back. "Me too," I whispered back. He pulled back and winked at me, then laid on his bed again. I turned around and started smiling big. I took Poppy downstairs with the baby's car seat and diaper bag in my arm. I said goodbye to his parents and then Poppy and I walked home...

I couldn't get Melo off my mind. He was actually into me.. No one's ever been into me. He was though. It felt so good with him... The butterflies, it was amazing. I loved it. I jumped out of my skin as my door opened while I was spaced out. It was my mom. "Didn't mean to scare you," she laughed a bit, "Your father wants you this weekend."
"Okay," I smiled big at her. I don't get to see my real dad as much. He's really busy. I know he is busy with things that aren't really.... well legal and he doesn't want me around that very much. "He said to go there after school Friday and he will be home," she told me, then left. I was so excited.

Monday came around too fast and we were almost done with the baby. I honestly couldn't wait, between Poppy and Steve it was a lot of work to do. We had one more week of the baby. I went into the school and to my locker. I got my books and everything out and went to the library. I sat down in a chair and opened a book I had been reading for a little bit now. I started to read until I was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I jumped a little but turned and looked to see Melo. "Hey," he whispered.
"Hey," I laughed a bit. He sat down next to me and shrugged a bit. "How's the baby thing going?" he chuckled.
"Hard, but well," I nodded, picking the baby up and handing it over to Melo. He took the baby and smiled small at me. "I have a question," I brought up.
"Shoot," he told me.
"Is our uhh," I stopped myself, "Never mind it's stupid."
"Nah it's okay ask," he nodded.
"Uhh," I shrugged, "Are we going to be strangers again once the project is over?"
"Nah," he shrugged, "You're cool. I like talking to you, being friends with you." Friends?? We are friends... That made me smile, even though I tried not to smile too hard. The butterflies started again and I loved the feeling. "Okay, me too," I smiled at him.
"Good," he winked at me. He leaned in and pressed a few kisses against my jaw line and then pulled away. "See you at lunch," he got up and got the babies things and walked away. I bit at my bottom lip a little to stop the smiling... Damn...