All For You

*Octavia's POV*

"Melo has a game tonight can I go?" I asked Jonah as I got home from school the next day.
"Yeah just don't be out too late okay?" he told me, "Need a ride?"
"No Melo said he would pick me up and drop me off. We will probably get pizza or something after the game too," I nodded.
"Okay," Jonah replied. I smiled at him and went to my room. I opened my book bag and took out the jersey that Melo gave me to wear. I put on a pair of leggings and put his jersey on. I fixed my hair and makeup and took a few pictures in the mirror of me wearing the jersey and sent them to Melo. I sat on the end of my bed and waited for his answer, with a smile on my face.

Melo- That's my girl!😍😍 My #1 fan! ‼️
Me- Always ‼️
Melo- I'll pick your fine ass up at about 6 😍
Me- Okay baby ❤️
Melo- 😋🤤❤️

I went down to the parking lot and waited for Melo's car to pull up. Once it did I got in the passenger side and smiled at him. "How's my girl?" he asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.
"Good," I smiled, holding his hand that was held out for me to hold. "Good," he nodded.
"You finna play good?" I teased.
"I'll show you how good," he nodded, smiling cocky. We both laughed a bit and he pulled into the school parking lot. We both got out and went to the gym that was pretty empty. Just a few of the players practicing. I sat in the bleacher and watched as they all warmed up and everyone started showing up. I sat somewhat by myself in the front row. The game started and Melo was starting. I watched as they play and cheered him on.

At the end of the game they were tied and there was only 15 seconds left. Melo got a rebound and the whole crowd was cheering, including me. He ran down the court, looking at me, pointed at me, then shot a three. Making it easily as the buzzer rang. Everyone cheered. They had one. I smiled and stood up, clapping for them. Melo opened his arms, looking at me. I ran over and hugged him tight. He picked me up a little and held me close. "All for you," he whispered in my ear.

Once the guys all got dressed and stuff they decided to go to wing stop. Melo took me with and we all got a big table. I between Melo and Wells. "So y'all for real for real huh?" Will, a friend of Melo's whose on the team, asked.
"Yeah we are," Melo smiled over at me. I giggled a little, nodding at him.
"We are," I smiled.
"Finally Melo got a girl who aint some clout chaser," Will teased, "Someone good for him."
"Amen!" Wells laughed.
"Damn straight Melo don't know how to pick his women, he actually did good this time," Gelo laughed.
"Shut up!" Melo laughed, shaking his head. I laughed little bit and smiled at Melo. I kissed his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder and he slung his arm around me and continued to talk to his friends.  I'm good for him? He's good for me...