Passion

*Octavia's POV*

I kissed back right away and my arms uncrossed and found their way to his cheeks. He pulled me closer by my hips and our kiss was so passionate. He pulled away slowly and looked at me. "You cant deny what you felt," he whispered to me, "I felt it too."
"You did?" I whispered back.
"Yeah," he nodded. I smiled small at him and laid my head on his chest. He pulled me closer into a hug. "Please come back," he whispered.
"Your dad doesn't want me there," I shook my head, "I'll be fine here."
"Okay," he sighed, rubbing my back.
"Why aren't you in school?" I asked.
"Took off early, couldn't stop thinking about you," he told me. I nodded slowly. I pulled away from our hug and took his hand, walking him in. I shut the door behind him and Poppy came running up to him. "She's been asking for you all day," I laughed, "She loves you."
"Awe," Melo picked her up and held her on his hip, "I'm here. For good," he loked at me, "Right?"
"Right," I smiled at him.

The rest of the day we just played with Poppy and watched some movies. "My dad is going to be mad," Melo chuckled, running his fingers through my hair.
"He's right though, you cant just act up now... Skipping school and fighting Melo you have a career to think about," I sighed.
"I know," he nodded, "just feel crazy when I'm around you. Like I don't want people saying shit about you like that and I hate not seeing you."
"I know,' I sighed, "But please. Try to figure it out okay? Just be yourself, don't fight okay?"
"Okay," he smiled at me, "I will." Then his phone rang. "Shit," he groaned. I looked at his phone as he took it out and it was his dad. He got up and walked away, talking on the phone. I just waited. Poppy was asleep on the other side of the couch. I heard Melo a little bit talking kind of loud. I knew they were in a fight but I didn't really want to get into the middle of it. It wasn't my spot to.

"I have to head back but I'll call you okay? And Thursday I'll drop you off I promise," he kissed my lips and kissed Poppy's head.
"Okay," I smiled at him. He smiled back then left. Thursday couldn't come sooner. I want this to be over with..  I want to live with Jonah and be with Melo and just be happy for once.