{𝓢𝓲𝔁}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ єуєѕ, иσѕє, ℓιρѕ - тαєуαиg ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

He stomped each of his steps making a loud thudding noise

He walked in anger as he was still disbelief by his friend's actions.

'What the hell was he thinking, leaving me in the cold water river?' He thought as he mumbled every curse word he could think of

He groaned, feeling his now wet boots were filled by water.

Could this day get any better?

He decided to stop, he felt very uncomfortable to walk in wet clothing. He took off his upper clothes off and hanged them on a tall tree branch. Leaving his pants on as he didn't want to expose himself. He took off his boots letting them dry beside the green bushes.

He sat in silence, thinking of a way to make his boredom disappear. Just as he thought he would probably die in boredom, he heard some voice which was not too far from him. He turned, thinking it was just some random villagers. But then he heard words that made him stood up and walked closer to the scene as he saw two familiar figure sitting by the lake.

"You know princess. Even though we just met today, I could feel myself being dragged towards you and I couldn't stop myself from falling for you."

He raised an eyebrow as he saw his best friend sitting with a certain blond boy. Hoping he would hear a response from the shy boy, he then heard a voice calling out to the pink haired.

"Prince Na, we have ordered from your father to go back to the palace. He said he has several things to discuss with you."

Pink haired groaned in annoyance, his fellow guard just ruined his moment with the boy. He sighed as he thought it must be something important. He said his goodbye to the blond boy, letting go of his hand and not forgetting to place a small kiss on the blond-haired cheeks. The affection made the boy blushed furiously as he nodded to the prince and said his own goodbyes.

Seeing the pink haired approached the guard, leaving the forest, made an opening for the white-haired to get close with the boy. He came out from the pile of bushes, leaving his wet clothes and boots, letting them dry for the moment.

"Princess?"

He called out, taking a step closer to the blond. Renjun picked his head up after hearing the nickname, his eyes met a half-naked white-haired prince. He eyes widened as he felt his cheeks heating up again, turning red as he looks away. Jeno chuckled, seeing the boy's reaction made him want to tease him more.